Tools on sale

Started by enjenjo, January 11, 2010, 05:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

NAPA has gearwrenches on sale for $29.95, two thirds off. The store here has both Imperial and Metric. They have some other tools on sale too.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

I bought a standard set from Sears in early December for $40. Two weeks later they were $30. I'll go check, Thanks.
TEAM SMART

Danimal

Is it in an ad? For the month? All stores? I want both.

enjenjo

This is left over christmas stock, the store here still has both as of today. I don't know how long it lasts. Ask at your store.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Danimal

Quote from: "enjenjo"This is left over christmas stock, the store here still has both as of today. I don't know how long it lasts. Ask at your store.

My guy is pretty, uh, tight. I think his middle name is Ebineezer. I'll be there tomorrow but I doubt he's got stock. I may have to make a run to Swanton! What's your Sunday hours down there?

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Danimal"
Quote from: "enjenjo"This is left over christmas stock, the store here still has both as of today. I don't know how long it lasts. Ask at your store.

My guy is pretty, uh, tight. I think his middle name is Ebineezer. I'll be there tomorrow but I doubt he's got stock. I may have to make a run to Swanton! What's your Sunday hours down there?

Last time I looked they were like 11am to 3pm on sunday.

purplepickup

I was in Menards tonight and they were marking all the GearWrench stuff down with purple price tags.  I had a load of stuff and didn't stop to see if it was cheap or not.  It might have been just normal box end/open end.

I've got a couple ratchet box-end sets and they really come in handy at times.  Good quality too. 8)
George

Crosley.In.AZ

The Gear wrench  brand of ratchet end wrenches  I bought ,did not hold up well.  I sold the set for 10 dollars to a kid at work ..  there were two  broken wrenches in the set...  1/2 and 9/16
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

2rods

Quote from: "Crosley"The Gear wrench  brand of ratchet end wrenches  I bought ,did not hold up well.  I sold the set for 10 dollars to a kid at work ..  there were two  broken wrenches in the set...  1/2 and 9/16

Had a 1/2" one go bad but was hardly used so I think it was a defect but for the others I use them all the time and have never broken them. They seem to take a lot of torque which surprises me. Sears will replace them.

nzsimon

I had a look at the tools in Sears at South Coast Plaza last week but they were not cheap enough to justify sneaking them past the lady as we were allready 20kg overweight with our bags
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

Danimal

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "Danimal"

Last time I looked they were like 11am to 3pm on sunday.

Yep, I was in my local NAPA today and they were 2x they were BEFORE Christmas!

Russco

Cool Thanks for the Heads up