HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Started by 38HAULR, December 31, 2009, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

38HAULR

Best wishes to all for the New Year.
For those who did it tough in 2009 ,here,s to a better 2010.
We are now 7 and a half hours into 2010 In Eastern Australia.
The world is still with us.
In Melbourne we finished the year with a temp of around 97degrees ,late afternoon followed by some lightning and rain to herald in theNew Year,temp is now around 79 degrees.
Frank.

phat46

Quote from: "38HAULR"Best wishes to all for the New Year.
For those who did it tough in 2009 ,here,s to a better 2010.
We are now 7 and a half hours into 2010 In Eastern Australia.
The world is still with us.
In Melbourne we finished the year with a temp of around 97degrees ,late afternoon followed by some lightning and rain to herald in theNew Year,temp is now around 79 degrees.
Frank.

Happy New Year!!! Still have about eight hours left of '09 here. It's been warm here too, about 38 this afternoon!

58 Yeoman

Happy New Year from Illinois.  We still have about 6 hours to go, and the temp here right now is 15*....and heading down.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Carnut

Happy New Year!! Y'all.

Looks like I've lost all my bets about ever making it to 2010.

enjenjo

Happy new year!!! It's about 34 here, supposed to get down to 8 tonight.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Leon

Happy New Year from the left coast.  Upper 60's here today, should warm up tomorrow  :D

reborn55

Happy New Year all--don't think the wife and I are going to make it o midnight--but everyone enjoy and hope the next year brings joy to all.

UGLY OLDS

Happy New Year to all ......May 2010 be the start of something great for everyone ...... :)

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

I slept  through the entrance of the new decade.

lets hope that 2010  is bettter for the whole US of A
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"I slept  through the entrance of the new decade.

not for me so far, blew up the winch (not "wench") on the trailer :x

and, yes, i slept thru midnight....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

chopped

The best in the new year from chilly Georgia.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "Crosley"I slept  through the entrance of the new decade.

not for me so far, blew up the winch (not "wench") on the trailer :x

and, yes, i slept thru midnight....

look at the bright side...  you can buy a stronger more powerful winch that you always wanted
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jaybee

Happy New Year everyone.  It got up to 7 here today before starting back down.  

On a related note I realized something I didn't consider when I put the compressor outside.  When it's close to zero the air coming out the exhaust port of an air tool gets REAL freaking cold!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

ron morrow

It's a whopping 20 and headed down here in NCW. We got 4 1/2" of snow last night. Driving was fun! I was home before the 12 o'clock deadline. I wish every one a happy and prosperous NEW YEAR. :D  :lol:

Charlie Chops 1940

Happy New Year pals.

Been out in the shop working on the '40 the last couple days. Doing the installation of lap/shoullder belts, but along the way. Im ripping out some old fiberglass rear floor and top well repairs done by the prior owner over 31 years ago (I'll have had custody of the old girl for 31 years in March). Will replace   it with steelas it comes out. He did a pretty good job but time hasn't been kind.

There's some dead space between the trunk and the rear seating area which I hope to free up for road trip storage. I'm also removing the rear seats for good as there's not enough room for anyone back there anyway.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!