GoodGuys Columbus......who's goin'?

Started by SKR8PN, July 06, 2004, 07:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKR8PN

and where you going to be? Is there any special RRT spot????
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

grumpy

Quote from: "SKR8PN"and where you going to be? Is there any special RRT spot????
I'll be there.
Look for me near my 48 coupe
Tim
Howland Road Hounds
grumpy@zoominternet.net

toad32

Quote from: "SKR8PN"and where you going to be? Is there any special RRT spot????

I'll be there... just in the House of Kolor booth doing the software thing.  Stop by and introduce your self.

Carter

HotRodLadyCrusr

We talked about this in chat last nite.

SOUTH side of the registration building at  12 noonish all three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday just to make sure everyone has a chance to meet everyone else.

At least I think Enjenjo said south side  :roll:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

grumpy

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"We talked about this in chat last nite.

SOUTH side of the registration building at  12 noonish all three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday just to make sure everyone has a chance to meet everyone else.

At least I think Enjenjo said south side  :roll:
Does that include me too? since I'm kinda "green" here!!
If you're looking at the registration bldg. which side is it?
Tim
Howland Road Hounds
grumpy@zoominternet.net

HotRodLadyCrusr

Grumpy, you might be green here but your a longstanding great member on the HAMB and thats going to be the HAMB meet and greet time and place as well.

I've never been to Columbus so I'm not fimiliar with what direction will be south but I'm sure Frank will chime in here soon.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Toad, not to change the subject but my painter has been trying to get on the HOK website for quite a while now and hasn't been able to.  He has now made a materials list using PPG products instead hoping that a HOK rep will be able to cross-reference.  Will there be someone in the booth that I can talk to about this?  

I'm very excited as I'm planning on taking BO to him over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.  I'd like to get everything finalized with HOK as soon as possible.

I'll find you on Friday morning.  I HAVE COOKIES!!!!!     :shock:  :D

Roadstar

I'v been to Columbus more than 10 times for the GG's shows and the NSRA deals that used to be there and you think I could tell you where the south side of anything is :oops:

Grumpy I'm looking forward to seeing the improvments you have made to the 48 and meeting you. See ya there

enjenjo

Ok, the registration building faces east, and is at the north end of the fairgrounds, on the west side of the north entrance. South of the registration building is a large lawn area between the registration building and a cross street. that is where I suggest we meet.

Clear now? :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

grumpy

Quote from: "enjenjo"Ok, the registration building faces east, and is at the north end of the fairgrounds, on the west side of the north entrance. South of the registration building is a large lawn area between the registration building and a cross street. that is where I suggest we meet.

Clear now? :lol:
Who's on 1st
:lol:
Got it!
Tim
Howland Road Hounds
grumpy@zoominternet.net

river1

now i'm not going :(  but i found a map maybe someone can put an X on the meet spot.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

I don't know how to make an X, but it's the south side of building 6
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

34ford

Quote from: "enjenjo"I don't know how to make an X, but it's the south side of building 6

OzRod

I won't be there either, but anyhow....

OzRod