Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

X2 with Roadstar.... :cry:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Carnut

Oh Gee, guess I must just be a contrarian type, I actually like most all weather, especially the changing of the seasons.

GPster

Quote from: "Carnut"Oh Gee, guess I must just be a contrarian type, I actually like most all weather, especially the changing of the seasons.

Ia that today or did you pull that picture out of your file? GPster

chopped

Georgia, best 2-3 months of the year coming up. 50's at night and 70's during the day. And to think I left Michigan for this.

phat46

Quote from: "chopped"Georgia, best 2-3 months of the year coming up. 50's at night and 70's during the day. And to think I left Michigan for this.

...if you had stayed here you could have had that for  six months this year... :lol:

river1

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "chopped"Georgia, best 2-3 months of the year coming up. 50's at night and 70's during the day. And to think I left Michigan for this.

...if you had stayed here you could have had that for  six months this year... :lol:

or move to AZ and have that for the next six months 8)

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Beck

I'm headed to Morris IL for the Hunnert Car Pileup this weekend. It is supposed to be down to 28 F for the low there. Low 50s for the high. That is just too cold for me to have fun. I get depressed this time of year. Since I'm grouchy durring the nice part of the year that makes me a real crab now.

HotRodLadyCrusr

If you're going to be a crab this weekend you should probably just stay home. :wink:

I'm going to try to stay warm in Big Olds without heat.....keeping my fingers crossed we get no snow. :shock:

See ya there 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Beck

HotRodLadyCrusr, I saw you cruize by on Fri, but I never saw you after that. I didn't see your car on the grounds either. I did hang around my truck most of the day though.
For those of you who weren't there. A new record low temp was set in Morris, IL on Fri night. It was 28 F. There was plenty of frost on the cars in the morning. Sat morning dawned bright and clear. It wasn't bad out in the sun. Unfortunately by the end of the morning the sun was again behind the clouds and the temperature felt much cooler.
Every one who arrived Fri for the show drove in rain. I headed south for home at about 4 pm. It stayed clowdy but rain free.
Now I have to get all the mud out of and off the truck so it's all pretty for Bowling Green KY next weekend.

Learpilot

Quote from: "Beck"HotRodLadyCrusr, I saw you cruize by on Fri, but I never saw you after that. I didn't see your car on the grounds either. I did hang around my truck most of the day though.
For those of you who weren't there. A new record low temp was set in Morris, IL on Fri night. It was 28 F. There was plenty of frost on the cars in the morning. Sat morning dawned bright and clear. It wasn't bad out in the sun. Unfortunately by the end of the morning the sun was again behind the clouds and the temperature felt much cooler.
Every one who arrived Fri for the show drove in rain. I headed south for home at about 4 pm. It stayed clowdy but rain free.
Now I have to get all the mud out of and off the truck so it's all pretty for Bowling Green KY next weekend.
Weather is one of those things that is always better where you are not.
We in Georgia have great Fall and spring a cool winter and hot summer (high humidity). When I was growing up I wanted a place that never rained. When I was in the Air Force I was stationed at Luke AFB Glendale, Az. I got there in late Oct. 1968. The next 6 months were great, very little rain and then SUMMER !!! Wow now that is some HEAT ! 115 in the shade is HOT even with no Humidity.
I just love the change of seasons, but 70 and sunny is the best.
Rick

Crosley.In.AZ

Back in the 1960's it actually kool'd off at night here in the desert .. not so much any more with the expansive growth of houses.

We still kool off here where I live , but the farm land is getting thin  around here.  Can't wait to retire and leave this zoo.  I may visit during the winter.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

We still kool off here where I live , but the farm land is getting thin  around here.  Can't wait to retire and leave this zoo.

QuoteI may visit during the winter.
Ahhhh.... :?  :?  Isn't there a bunch of folks that do that now  :?:  :?:  :lol:

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****