Changing a Lightbulb or is that Light Bulb?

Started by Carps, July 05, 2004, 04:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

av8

Quote from: "Carps"WOW!  I've never seen a Nauga in Japan, even cows are pretty scarce, but I never knew they ever had Naugas over there.  They must have become extinct soon after you left, probably caused by all you Yanks having your Jeeps and Kombis reupholstered with their hides.

Is it true that the Japanese feed their Naugas beer and massage them almost constantly?

phat46

They must have become extinct soon after you left, probably caused by all you Yanks having your Jeeps and Kombis reupholstered with their hides.[/quote]

Kombis???  aren't those the pretzel things with cheese in them???? Why would someone want to upholster one of those???

river1

Quote from: "carps"They must have become extinct soon after you left, probably caused by all you Yanks having your Jeeps and Kombis reupholstered with their hides.

Quote from: "phat46"Kombis???  aren't those the pretzel things with cheese in them???? Why would someone want to upholster one of those???

amen brother!!  

tho if i WAS to upholster one of those it would definitely be in leather.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Carps

Quote from: "phat46"Kombis???  aren't those the pretzel things with cheese in them???? Why would someone want to upholster one of those???

I was wondering that myself, when Enjenjo said that's what he did.  But then just figured well, this is the guy who cuts his lawn nekkid, which paints a real ugly picture of what it'd be like to see him changin a lightbulb.   :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "av8"Is it true that the Japanese feed their Naugas beer and massage them almost constantly?

That would explain why you don't see them in the fields anymore.   :wink:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "av8"Is it true that the Japanese feed their Naugas beer and massage them almost constantly?

That would explain why you don't see them in the fields anymore.   :wink:

But then I thought maybe you have it confused with what Enjenjo does to his 'pretzel' after drinking too much Japanese beer.   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Carps

enjenjo

I think all you guys are spending too much time massaging your naugas :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carps

Quote from: "enjenjo"I think all you guys are spending too much time massaging your naugas :shock:

And at the same time you are doing what?

Mounting your Optima battery wasn't it?     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

enjenjo

Quote from: "Carps"

And at the same time you are doing what?

Mounting your Optima battery wasn't it?     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You must have me confused with Bryan, I don't have an Optima. Of course he doesn't have one either, he just mounts his neighbors. :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

But now, getting back to the original question.......it takes this many RRTers to change a light bulb....but some may actually take on more than one of the responsibilities.

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs, but about cars, and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

1 moderator that is fed up with other people saying what is appropriate and what's not

3 that needed more information.....is it halogen, flourescent, GE or generic?  Are the threads metric, SAE, or British Standard?

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

2 that tried to plant some light bulbs but couldn't get them to grow.

3 that get bored with screwing light bulbs and try to change their sexual preferences to Optima batteries.

1 who tells a true story of contracting the killing Japanese hand massaged Nauga's which led to more sexual discussion.

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
George

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Ohio Blue Tip

No, I didn't studier, I just hit the button twice. :oops:  :oops:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"No, I didn't studier, I just hit the button twice. :oops:  :oops:

Oh yeah, George!  --- There's also always someone, like OBT,  that double posts, and someone like me to point out that fact!   :roll:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

purplepickup

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"Oh yeah, George!  --- There's also always someone, like OBT,  that double posts, and someone like me to point out that fact!   :roll:
And then there's someone that deletes the double post so that your post doesn't make any sense anymore :lol:

Somehow we manage for forge some pretty good friendships in spite of ourselves :b-d:
George

phat46

I was wondering that myself, when Enjenjo said that's what he did.  But then just figured well, this is the guy who cuts his lawn nekkid, which paints a real ugly picture of what it'd be like to see him changin a lightbulb.   :shock:[/quote]

...especially if you had to hold the stepladder for him.....