build day

Started by enjenjo, August 19, 2009, 06:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"I can not make it

well if tony isn't making it neither will i. i was expecting him to drive.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Fat Cat

Tony I don't think your even trying anymore. :)

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Tony I don't think your even trying anymore. :)

it was visit my grand kids in November or the build day.  The kids won

:wink:  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Quote from: "Crosley"it was visit my grand kids in November or the build day.  The kids won :wink:  :wink:
If we schedule a build day in November can you bring them to help? I can stop and bring my grand daughter with me. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "Crosley"it was visit my grand kids in November or the build day.  The kids won :wink:  :wink:
If we schedule a build day in November can you bring them to help? I can stop and bring my grand daughter with me. GPster

sure ,  buy me  the plane tickets from here to there.  Hotel rooms will be needed too.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

I'm out of town on the 26th, promised to drive to the swapmeet in Midland Mi. that day.

enjenjo

Ok, we have two for sure and a couple maybes. I would like a better handle on numbers so I can get things set up.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

moose

Quote from: "enjenjo"Ok, we have two for sure and a couple maybes. I would like a better handle on numbers so I can get things set up.

If it is a go I will be there...

Tim

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Ok, we have two for sure and a couple maybes. I would like a better handle on numbers so I can get things set up.

If it is a go I will be there...

Tim

It's a go.

Danimal

We've got goats and sheep to shear but maybe we can break away for a bit on the 26th. Earlier is better with us as if it is wet from the dew, I have to let them dry!

enjenjo

Quote from: "Danimal"We've got goats and sheep to shear but maybe we can break away for a bit on the 26th. Earlier is better with us as if it is wet from the dew, I have to let them dry!

We usually crank up about 10 am.

GPster

It's still my plan. GPster

Danimal

I'm going to try to get down there in the afternoon. How late do you plan to go? I'm taking Friday off so I can shear then as well. Got to get 10-12 done!! Got about 50 to do.

enjenjo

We usually go to 5 or 6

Danimal

Quote from: "enjenjo"We usually go to 5 or 6

5 down, 45 to go. If it rains tonight, I won't get much done. Maybe we can swing it around 2 or so if it doesn't!