Charlie's Whiskey Runner in Print

Started by 34ford, June 29, 2009, 10:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Hey Charlie got my Street Rodder in the mail today and your car has a nice 3 page spread. Full shot of the car across the first 2 pages.

Way to go, looks cool .  8)

bc

Page 98-100 September issue

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

GPster

I can say that I've seen a magazine feature car in person. I'm a little slow but I just managed to put some pieces of information together. What is the significance of you running Richard Petty's car number? Or has he been running yours? GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

rooster

48bill

Congrats Charlie.  I haven't rec'd my copy yet so now I have something to look forward to.
48bill
Bill C from Connecticut
48 Chevrolet Cabriolet

papastoyss

Congrats Charlie, might I get to see your car in person at the last REAL Street Rod Nationals?
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

n.c.rodder

);b(  );b( 2 thumbs up from up north

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Cword

That's Great!

Congratulation Charlie!

I'm going to look for that issue and deliver it to dad. Charlies car is a big source of inspiration for his current project.
--

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

UGLY OLDS

Good job Charlie  :!:   The mail mans reading my issue too so's I got something to look forward to also....  );b(  :b-d:

Bob............ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "GPster"I can say that I've seen a magazine feature car in person. I'm a little slow but I just managed to put some pieces of information together. What is the significance of you running Richard Petty's car number? Or has he been running yours? GPster

Nah, he's been using my number (birth year).

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "papastoyss"Congrats Charlie, might I get to see your car in person at the last REAL Street Rod Nationals?

Afraid not, I'll be at Speed week. I will, however, have it at GG Columbus in a couple weeks.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!