Chat

Started by enjenjo, April 12, 2009, 09:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

river1

is there an archive to the chat madness? if not can there be?

for those of us who work or who type/think to slow for chat to find out if we are being talked about. FWIW i'm both the above :roll:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

GPster

Quote from: "river1"is there an archive to the chat madness? if not can there be?
for those of us who work or who type/think to slow for chat to find out if we are being talked about. FWIW i'm both the above :roll:
later jim
You may be one of all three. GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "river1"is there an archive to the chat madness? if not can there be?

later jim

There is not one. There can be one if it's wanted.

FWIW we can move the day and time for chat if it will increase participation, the last time we moved it, it went down. And being slow is no excuse, I type with one finger and can keep up.

river1

Quote from: "enjenjo"

later jim

There is not one. There can be one if it's wanted.

FWIW we can move the day and time for chat if it will increase participation, the last time we moved it, it went down. And being slow is no excuse, I type with one finger and can keep up.

maybe having a archive will do two things, show people that it is harmless fun and get more participation AND allow people who can't make it aware of the information exchanged. it wouldn't have to be kept for  a long time, maybe just till the next chat.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Charlie Chops 1940

Sorry I missed last night. NHRA drags from Atlanta took precedence.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

It's that time again 9PM

WINGNUTZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"It's that time again 9PM

Found out that's Eastern time!!!!! :?

Crosley.In.AZ

guess I was 1 hour late again... the chat room indicated 4 people were there , no body would talk though.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Chat tonight at 9 PM eastern That is one hour ahead of board time, which is central time.

39deluxe

Quote from: "Crosley"guess I was 1 hour late again... the chat room indicated 4 people were there , no body would talk though.

When I checked in all I could hear was snoring.

Tom

enjenjo

Right now it's 9 PM

enjenjo

I was there for over an hour, no one showed up.

GPster

I was there at 9:55. You and 39 Delux were signed in but nobody answered. Linda and a friend were checking facebook so I didn't bother interrupting them. Maybe next time. GPster