Court's Truck

Started by Danimal, March 18, 2009, 08:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

We got it to fire on the 9th but the clutch was stuck. We've left the bleeder screw a bit loose for a week (accidentally!) and it appears that worked! We put more fluid in the reservoir tonight and pumped it three or four time and she popped lose. We tried to start the truck while in gear with the clutch pushed in and she fired right up.

Need to set the time and the valves and work out the exhaust before we do anything really stupid!

Thanks for all the support.

enjenjo

I'm glad that solved itself. Now he has someting to drive to our build day.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Mac

I love the look, especially the WWW and caps. Don't paint it. Patina like that takes way longer to achieve than a new killer paint job. );b(
Who\'s yer Data?

Danimal

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'm glad that solved itself. Now he has someting to drive to our build day.

Hope to set aside some time this weekend to adjust the valves and get the exhaust and tail lights laid out.

The thermostat housing is cracked so we've got to fix that as well. Anyone got a STRAIGHT out goose neck? 45 degree angle but straight between the bolt holes? An angled one will run it into the filler neck.

348tripower

Quote from: "Danimal"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I'm glad that solved itself. Now he has someting to drive to our build day.

Hope to set aside some time this weekend to adjust the valves and get the exhaust and tail lights laid out.

The thermostat housing is cracked so we've got to fix that as well. Anyone got a STRAIGHT out goose neck? 45 degree angle but straight between the bolt holes? An angled one will run it into the filler neck.

I'll check a 3:30 today when I get home. I have a pile of them. I may even have a billard aluminum oring style.
Don Colliau

Danimal

That'd be cool. I'm working on getting some parts out of here today so I can get working on his truck again this weekend. Weather permitting!

348tripower

Quote from: "Danimal"That'd be cool. I'm working on getting some parts out of here today so I can get working on his truck again this weekend. Weather permitting!

I was out on business so I checked and I have a swivel 90 degree setting on the work bench. check you PM's
Don Colliau