700+ pictures from the GNRS

Started by DRD57, January 27, 2009, 01:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

I'm back!

I got back from my last Europe trip right before Christmas. After spending the holidays with my family I focused on getting the roadster back the way it used to was before the accident. I got that done just in time to take it down to the GNRS for display in the Suede Palace.

Here are the pics from the show.

the rest are here ==> http://www.donshotrodpage.net/GNRS09/index.htm

enjenjo

Glad to see you are back on the road.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Okiedokie

Welcome home again Don. When I saw some coverage that included your 32 I was in hopes of seeing this post. No one else gets the shots you do. Joe

Flipper

Which car did these seats belong to?

Normspeed

Welcome back Don, or is that Welkommen?

Great shots, makes up for me not getting to the show this year.  A friend from Fla stopped in on his way back home, he flew out for the show, found something to drive home in, tore up his plane ticket and hit the highway.

DRD57

Quote from: "Flipper"Which car did these seats belong to?

This one:

Grandadeo

Like I said over on the other site, great job redoing the paint during your roadster rebuild.  You going to the Lonestar Roundup?  Normspeed and I will be there.  Hope that doesn't stop you from going.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

DRD57

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Like I said over on the other site, great job redoing the paint during your roadster rebuild.  You going to the Lonestar Roundup?  Normspeed and I will be there.  Hope that doesn't stop you from going.

Lee

I hope to make it to the Roundup. Not sure yet.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Don, your photos are always the clearest and sharpest.  I LOVE your camera.  Great seeign you last weekend, if only briefly.  Hopefully we can catch up at the RoundUp.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Normspeed

Look for me at the roundup podnahs.
[/img]

kb426

I've looked at a lot of the pics from this show. I'm amazed at the creativity that some people have. The quality of work is wide spread in the hotrodding world but not everybody has fabulous ideas. To come up with a new idea that is breathtaking and not just weird or gaudy after all the years that I have watched is really something.
TEAM SMART

Grandadeo

Hey Norm, is he calling your tractor Weird or Gaudy?

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Normspeed

I'll take weird.  Mongo like weird.