I dont know how to post pix so this is close

Started by chimp koose, January 25, 2009, 12:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

This web site www.hardcoreperformance.ca has a picture of the wagon we got into the 9`s this summer.I am not trying to advertise my buddy`s shop but this is as close to posting a picture as I am able to do.That would also be a chimp  kneeling in the background of the picture .

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Hmm... :idea:  A flat hood...Stock wheels with hubcaps...Some license plates....YUP..My kinda street car.. :!:   The wood sides & luggage rack add such a nice touch.. :)

Good Job Chimp  :!:  :!:  8)

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

dragrcr50

Quote from: "chimp koose"This web site www.hardcoreperformance.ca has a picture of the wagon we got into the 9`s this summer.I am not trying to advertise my buddy`s shop but this is as close to posting a picture as I am able to do.That would also be a chimp  kneeling in the background of the picture .

kool pic chimp,  i have a buddy that did a 78 malibu wagon and it is a 10 second car , or was before he redid it and put more mtr etc in it and decided to sell and do a willys, i sure wish i needed it as it is only 6K  turnkey .  and it would prolly hook like your buddies, those are way kool race cars............l
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,