Big show in Auburn Indy 26-27

Started by 58Apache, June 17, 2004, 06:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58Apache

I am a member of "Good Guys" ( don't claim to be a good guy myself, but I try :)

In this months magazine is a huge 2 page ad about a new (1st annual) car show in Auburn Indiana.

They claim that top names like Chip Foose, Boyd Coddington and others will be there. Looked like some of their famous cars will be there too. The one I recognize most was the E-bay 67 Mustang.

This is the Kruse Auction putting this car show on, but their web site really sux when talking about this event. The print ad looks great though.

There's a $40 entry fee and they are giving away a Chebby 350 4 bolt block, a lift, and other stuff.

Supposed to have a lot of vendors, huge swap meet BBQ on Friday night, live bands Friday and Saturday nights.

Let me know if you need anymore details.

Steve

Dave

Ill be there saturday all day and sunday. Ill be staying in Ft Wayne.. Im really interested in the out come of this...........
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"Ill be there saturday all day and sunday. Ill be staying in Ft Wayne.. Im really interested in the out come of this...........
Dave

Were supposed to go to a show in Indy on sat. I'll tell Rob about this, we didn't know about it. But were kinda commited to the one in Indy. I'm going to see if I can dig up a flyer on the Auburn show, like to know more about it.
Debb

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"Ill be there saturday all day and sunday. Ill be staying in Ft Wayne.. Im really interested in the out come of this...........
Dave

Guess were going Dave, I'll look for you  :lol:   prob go fri night I'm guessing for the BBQ dinner, and again sat and prob sunday too!!!

rooster

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Dave

Guess were going Dave, I'll look for you  :lol:   prob go fri night I'm guessing for the BBQ dinner, and again sat and prob sunday too!!!

Debb , how far from Ft Wyane is this show? I have a friend going there friday on bussiness.

Would like to know more about this show and the one in Indy! (anyone)

enjenjo

It's about 20 miles north of Ft Wayne, straight up I69. the venue is right next to the interstate.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"It's about 20 miles north of Ft Wayne, straight up I69. the venue is right next to the interstate.

LOL yeah what he said!!!! are you going enjenjo?

enjenjo

No, no time. I have to have three cars finished by the end of the month so I can get back on the BBQ, and get my Buick ready to go out west after the Nats. I stopped by the body shop today on the way to work, they had just put the clear on the roof. Boy that Flake is bright! Trim will be back friday, glass goes in monday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "rooster"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Dave

Debb , how far from Ft Wyane is this show? I have a friend going there friday on bussiness.

Would like to know more about this show and the one in Indy! (anyone)

Were gonna miss the friday nite thing.. Dam Id like to be there. Ill be there when they open saturday mornin..
Look for sue and I
Dave