pedal pad opinion

Started by tomslik, December 22, 2008, 05:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird

I think bunny fur would look nice. Or maybe glue on some flip flops.  Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

tomslik

Quote from: "Jbird"I think bunny fur would look nice. Or maybe glue on some flip flops.  Jbird 8)

how 'bout some croc's?

actually, i got an idea.
bear with me....  not bare, i ain't mowing the lawn....:shock:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

UGLY OLDS

Quotehow 'bout some croc's?

Some folk's might say that's been addressed already.......... :shock:  :lol:

Bob............. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

DrJ

Looks to me like C9 is using the donor car's clutch pedal rubber on that brake pedal. :wink:
One of the first thing's we'd do on a new to us ten year old three pedal car was swap the half worn out on that one outside corner brake and clutch pedal rubber so we'd have a "fresh corner" to wear down before having to break down and buy some new pads.

Opps... maybe I should read... It is a clutch pedal.... :oops:

wayne petty

well  lots go completely the other way....

with these... you really want to be sure to have shoes on before trying to drive it...

these are for motorcrossing...    something so your boots don't slip off the pegs...

purplepickup

You'll be the track teen idol with a set of these.  There are 4 beuteeful blingy styles...but wait! That's not all!  If you order right now we'll throw in a free fake gold chain :shock:
http://search.harborfreight.com/cpisearch/web/search.do?keyword=racing+pedal

George

UGLY OLDS

Perhaps everyone has been trying to resolve this problem the wrong way... :?  :?    I think this is a much better option... :idea:   That way you don't have to buy ANY pedals.... :!:    Besides..they're already set up for "Heal & Toe" shifting  8)  And the buckles are soo....soo you  :!:  :!:  The other guys will be SOOOO  jealous... :shock:

Bob........... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

tomslik

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Perhaps everyone has been trying to resolve this problem the wrong way... :?  :?    I think this is a much better option... :idea:   That way you don't have to buy ANY pedals.... :!:    Besides..they're already set up for "Heal & Toe" shifting  8)  And the buckles are soo....soo you  :!:  :!:  The other guys will be SOOOO  jealous... :shock:

Bob........... :wink:

sooo, do those plaid pants you wear come in firesuit sizes? :shock:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list