my blown inline holden 6 motor is finshed

Started by barnsey, December 23, 2008, 06:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnsey

here are a couple of pics of my 202 holden motor, just finished, it will run straight LPG GAS and should pump out around 300+hp it is going in my red 1948 VAUXHALL the car weighs around 1100kg so it should be really fun to drive
cheers barnsey.

pvcerod

Oooooooo! Barnsey......that thing is gunna Sing........can't wait to Cruze in it. 8)  :wink:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

barnsey

Just have to put the car back togeather now so i can put the motor in it lol
barnsey

phat46

Looks great!!! Maybe you could post a video of it running, I'd like to hear it!

UGLY OLDS

Looks NEAT  :!:     I like the belt tensioner "bracket" ... 8)   That some good thinkin' right there...... );b(

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Jbird

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Looks NEAT  :!:     I like the belt tensioner "bracket" ... 8)   That some good thinkin' right there...... );b(

Bob....... :wink:

Oh yeah!!,     and he's got six spare brackets stored right inside. Barnsey, you gotta make us a video.    Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Flipper

Man that thing looks tall.  What kind of hood are you going to try and hide that under?

Bib_Overalls

An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

barnsey

It will be going in the red vauxhall in the above pic, the engine sits low and i have a 1 foot gap between the top of the rocker cover and the bonnet (hood)
I am going to have two lengths of polished alloy tube comming off the two lpg carbs pointing forwards with two K&N Air filters attatched and protruding half out and half under the hood.
I will make a video when its all installed and sorted,
once sorted i will be visiting the chrome platers to have all the brackets and other accessories chromed or polished, and i will be fitting braided hoses and lines as i can afford them.

cheers barnsey

48builder

Oh, Yeah. That is just beautiful. I love unusual motors, and that sure fits the bill. Can't wait to see a video. Almost makes me want to go work on my car!

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Normspeed

Barnsey, I hope you don't mind, I posted one of your photos on another forum where inline sixes are real popular.

http://www430.pair.com/p15d24/mopar_forum/showthread.php?t=13106

barnsey

you can post them wherever you like  :D
iv got them on a few forums now  :lol:
This is the car i got the supercharger from,

He has now fitted a bigger one to his buick roadster pickup,

and this is his new blower fitted. Its sitting on a 265 hemi with alloy head twin gas (lpg) carbs and heaps of other mods.

barnsey