Monday morning COE update

Started by 348tripower, December 08, 2008, 06:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Here are a few pictures of progress. I have the gas tank located in place and the trailer hitch installed. I was able to use a mount for the drive shaft  carrier bearing for the gas tank.  :D I cut the hole in the rear pan for the hitch. This will be covered with the license plate. I will flush mount a gas door in the rear pan Enjoy!
Don

Don Colliau

phat rat

Looking good. I especially like the gas tank mounting system  :wink:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

348tripower

Quote from: "phat rat"Looking good. I especially like the gas tank mounting system  :wink:  :lol:

I would hope this would warrant a place in Street Rod Builder :lol:
Don Colliau

Jbird

One question, why is there a tag with a barcode stuck on that rusty old "vintage" frame? Is there something you're not telling us?

When you get the real tank mount in you can use the wooden stake for vampire protection. You really have an interesting and unique project going on there. Keep the updates coming.     Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

348tripower

Quote from: "Jbird"One question, why is there a tag with a barcode stuck on that rusty old "vintage" frame? Is there something you're not telling us?

When you get the real tank mount in you can use the wooden stake for vampire protection. You really have an interesting and unique project going on there. Keep the updates coming.     Jbird 8)

Bar code=UPS shipping lable.   :lol:
Don Colliau