Turkey Day

Started by chopshopcustoms, November 25, 2008, 07:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chopshopcustoms

Just wanted to wish you all a good turkey day. May you have the chance to spend quality time with those you care about.
Lenny Schaeffer
Chop-Shop Customs
Woburn MA
www.chop-shopcustoms.com

reborn55

Back at you and everyone else here.  Happy Thanksgiving and may God Bless--be safe if you are traveling and enjoy your family

jaybee

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, have a great day.  Tomorrow we'll be off on a daytrip to Kansas City to see the inlaws...back to work on Friday.  Should be able to fit a turkey-induced nap and a little football watching in there somewhere.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Carnut

Happy Thanksgiving!! as well.

Charlie Chops 1940

Have a good one everybody. I feel like I'm cheating as tomorrow will be the second turkey day this week for Sharon and I. We are indeed fortunate and thankful.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

Happy thanksgiving to all. I have guests coming for supper. The rest of the day, I'm painting the living room.
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

Happy Thanksgiving to all...   And please remember we ALL have something to be thankful for ...Each & Every Day....... :)

Bob............ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

purplepickup

I'm thankful for so many things but one very important part of my life that I'm thankful for is getting to know you guys.  Happy Thanksgiving!   :D
George

348tripower

Quote from: "Carnut"Happy Thanksgiving!! as well.

Happy Thanksgiving! :D  I really like this picture. :lol:
Don
Don Colliau

Carnut

Heh, Heh, My Thanksgiving Dinner,

The Fixins,

The Dinner,

kb426

I see nothing wrong with that meal George. I finished painting the living room and am waiting for it to dry to put everything back before guests arrive.
TEAM SMART

38HAULR

What a magnificent spread,from humble beginnings.    To everyone Stateside.   Happy Thanksgiving.          .......Frank.