my first promotion at the drags nov 9th

Started by dragrcr50, October 29, 2008, 11:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

well i am promoting a nostalgia gambler race at thunder valley in noble okla on nov 9th.  my first attempt and it has been alot of work.  
this is a plug of course but im proud of what i am doing .  I made it all heads up racing on a sunday like old days.  with indexes of 9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 13.0 14.0  and an open fuel also the jr fuel assoc from tx will race within the race with 10 jr fuelers, also a bunch of guys i know with early looking pro mods will match race at 6 seonds 220 mph or so and super stockers from tx and mo.  as well as parking for street rods in the pits etc.  shaping up to be a fun deal.. hope i can race ole hooley again heads up  .....................thanks and stay tuned
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

chimp koose

Best of luck with the race event! It sounds like a really good deal.

Hooley

I am planning on being there Sun. Sounds like you  slipped your car some steroids,ah.   Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

dragrcr50

well , right around the corner and it is looking good, weather will be nice ,  can't wait,  also coming to good guys in scottsdale, look me up if any of ya are there ill be with the 66 nova gasser redish pink tribute car i built and a 30 slammed ford sedan no fnders with 4 big demon cabs stickin up on it  se ya there next week.  Rivers look me up.........sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, how did it go?
we ll   the hooley won it all,  had a geat time, been trying to add pics get fatal error or something???  later i guess,  leaving for scottsdale tomorrow for good guys be back next week  have some then if i cant tonight  sam