Chat

Started by enjenjo, September 28, 2008, 06:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

We are back chating. We are doing it at 9 pm eastern on sunday. Feel free to join in, we'll help you out.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

We have a new chat room. The new chat room does not require you to log in or sign up seperately from the forum. If you are logged into the forum you will be able to click the link and log directly into the chat room.

The link to log in can be found here

As I said if you are logged in all you are required to do is click the link. It will pop up in a new browser window. If anyone has any problems with it let me know and I will see what i can do to fix it.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

Hey....I tried it   :!:  :!:   Not only can I get in & say things, it even makes noise  :!:  :!:  :!:  :shock:

Bob............. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Hey....I tried it   :!:  :!:   Not only can I get in & say things, it even makes noise  :!:  :!:  :!:  :shock:

A couple of flashing lights and a disco ball and you'll transfixed for hours... :wink:  :D  :lol:  :0-0
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Hey....I tried it   :!:  :!:   Not only can I get in & say things, it even makes noise  :!:  :!:  :!:  :shock:

possibly just your farts you were hearing.

:?:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

Friends........ :?  :shock:   Where would we be without 'em    :?:  :?:

Bob........... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Friends........ :?  :shock:   Where would we be without 'em    :?:  :?:

Bob........... :wink:

Rich, famous, and good looking.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.