thrashed on the kids roadster today

Started by moparrodder, June 13, 2004, 12:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparrodder

Well I took the day off from work today before I killed some stupid moron that despertly needs it and thrashed on Chad's T bucket in hopes of getting it runnin for the show in Onawa tommorrow.  Since my 40 is laying in pieces all over the shed I thought I'd rip into the kids roadster, might as well have another on in pieces, lol  started on it early, had to fix the oil leak on the right axel and finally after making a slide hammer it came out to find the seal and bearing bad, was able to get a number off of it and luck was with me O'Riley's 17 miles away had one. Nedded a few more things so off I went in search of parts and after about a hundred bucks later it's back together, now if I just had the carb fine tuned and the starter selonoid changed I think I'll make it  unless somethingstupid jumps up and bites me in the butt.  Went over to Onawa tonight for the start of the weekend show and as luck would have it, it was raining, go figure :roll:   but did see some nice cars and trucks cruzin the loop. It wasn't all a lost trip as we Got to visit with Roger Jetter who writes Banging the Gears for the Good Guys Gazzette and his brother Dan who came from Colorado and Roger's custom 57 Chevy will be one of the featured cars at the show.  I pre registered for the show and there is at least 130 when I signed up and more were behind me so hopefully tommorrow will be a nice day for a nice show.  So how did everyones Saturday go?  Have a super weekend!!   Bill

Crosley.In.AZ

sounds like fun at your end of the world..!

I pulled the center section from my Falcon today.  it's time for some better gearing for the drag strip.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

I spent it with enjenjo. It could have been better :shock:

enjenjo

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I spent it with enjenjo. It could have been better :shock:

Eat S**T!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "enjenjo"Eat S**T!

No thanks I have had your cooking before.  :P

moparrodder

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I spent it with enjenjo. It could have been better :shock:
I wished my boys would have been there to help me.  Andrew the youngest and new mechanic had to work at the dealership till noon and after noon being 21 he chased girls :roll:  and Chad the middle one forgot what time to come home last night(more girls) :roll: and slept most of the day and Will the oldest was selling cars where he works, but come 5:30 tommorrow morning I'll roll em out to help finish getting the bucket running and then off to the show :D  :b-d:  :b-d:   Bill

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Eat S**T!

No thanks I have had your cooking before.  :P

And you're letting him build a BBQ where hordes of people will be eating...??
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"And you're letting him build a BBQ where hordes of people will be eating...??

Yes because he is not allowed to cook!!

Roadstar

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You two are cracking me up.

now go back to building choppers.....no wait, thats the other father and son team that never argue :wink: