Wesley Chapel, Wed night cruise In -- Nice ! Pictures

Started by msuguydon, September 26, 2008, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

I am out in the driveway last weekend washing the 58, and all my new neighbors are coming over to check it... which was really okay, good way to meet the neighbors.  

One of the guys tells me that I should call the local DQ that they have some kind of car show once a month.  So later that day I call the DQ.  Turns out they have a cruise in every, yes every, Wednesday night.  

So I went last Wednesday, expecting a handful of cars, but I figure what the heck, the worse thing that can happen is I have a nice drive to the DQ, see a couple of cars, get an Ice Cream and come home.

Well * fire!  When I get there, I find two dozen cars, at the peak, there must have been 85 cars.  These guys know how to run a cruise-in, no fees, come and go as you please... and they had all types of cars.. hot rods, pro street, street rods, muscle, ricers, sports cars, trucks.. IT was way cool.  

Check this out... a 74 checker cap, with a big block, mounted on a two wheel drive suburban frame... kinda falls into the WHY category for me.. but to each his own...

Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

msuguydon

msuguydon

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Photo's ..Photo's  everywhere and not a thong in thight...... :?  :P  :?  :roll:  :roll:  :?:  :?:

Neat photos Don...Now, Aren't you happy you kept the car  :?:  :?:  We are.... :D  :D

Bob............ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

msuguydon

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Neat photos Don...Now, Aren't you happy you kept the car  :?:  :?:  We are.... :D  :D

Bob:

We are all adults here, lets be honest.

The only reason y'all wanted me to keep the Tuna Boat, is for the countless hours of entertainment value I provide to all of you.. as I share my incredibly pathetic attempts to fix or repair anything that goes wrong.   :wink:  :lol:

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "msuguydon"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"

Bob:

We are all adults here, lets be honest.

The only reason y'all wanted me to keep the Tuna Boat, is for the countless hours of entertainment value I provide to all of you.. as I share my incredibly pathetic attempts to fix or repair anything that goes wrong.   :wink:  :lol:

Hey Don,
I got up this morning, went to Home Depot, stopped for coffee and and watched a procession (big word for me) of about 40 hot rods headed to a show here in town. And I passed another show that was just starting up on the way home.
Where are you...?

Drop what you're doing and get over here... :D

PS-Hey Vance, procession means a big long line of cars headed in the same direction... :P  :P  :P
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

UGLY OLDS

QuoteHey Don,
I got up this morning, went to Home Depot, stopped for coffee

Careful there Bryan...You may get hired..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

QuotePS-Hey Vance, procession means a big long line of cars headed in the same direction... :P  :P  :P
[/quote]

Vance says it works for farm critters too.... :idea:  :shock:  :oops:  :oops:

Bob........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

msuguydon

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

Hey Don,
I got up this morning, went to Home Depot, stopped for coffee and and watched a procession (big word for me) of about 40 hot rods headed to a show here in town. And I passed another show that was just starting up on the way home.
Where are you...?

Drop what you're doing and get over here... :D

PS-Hey Vance, procession means a big long line of cars headed in the same direction... :P  :P  :P

Threw the wife and kids into the 58 and went down to St Petes, checked out the pier.. they had a little car show going.  Had some so, so Mexican food and a couple margaritas at the tiki bar!  Yum....

I am gonna call you.  I am, I am... Sam I am..