DRD57 invades Europe

Started by DRD57, August 31, 2008, 01:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

As I mentioned earlier, I got an opportunity to do a consulting job in the Netherlands. I'm leaving on Tuesday and I'll be over there for much of the rest of the year although I will be back for the Rattle Can Nationals, Highway 99 Hot Rods open house, and the NHRA's California Hot Rod Reunion.

I'll be working in Leiden during the week but, on the weekends I plan to do some visiting and sightseeing all around.

If any of you who are in Europe would like to get together for a visit or if there are any cool car events going on, please shoot me an email at dillarddon@gmail.com

Thanks,

Don

58Apache

What a great opportunity! I'd love to work and spend some time there. Enjoy!

What kind of consulting do you do? Do they pay for housing? Helping you find a place to live?

I have seen some fine car shows put on in Europe. I think there's a magazine dedicated to American Iron car shows in Europe. Checkout a large book store.

What are the rattle can nationals?

Steve

Crosley.In.AZ

Don,

have fun!

Is that where all those sex change operations are performed?

:b-d:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

DRD57

Quote from: "58Apache"What kind of consulting do you do? Do they pay for housing? Helping you find a place to live?
What are the rattle can nationals?

1. Process improvement project management.
2. They pay ALL expenses
3. Hotels, wherever I want
4. It's a small get together of Traditional hotrodders, sponsored by Hop Up Magazinne, at Harris Ranch Inn (Hwy99 & I5 in CA) the Thursday night before the NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion.

Grandadeo

Don, what was that about every cloud having a silver lining... or something like that.  Have a great time.  Hope to see you in Austin next year.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Bib_Overalls

Be careful. When those European babes find out you are single and have a hot rod they will be all over you.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Normspeed

That's great news.  You should probably drop your A off at my place, so I can keep the cobwebs outta it.

DRD57

Quote from: "Normspeed"That's great news.  You should probably drop your A off at my place, so I can keep the cobwebs outta it.

My brothers are keeping it company.

If anyone wants to see what I'm doing over here you can see my notes and tourist pictures here:   http://euroblog.donshotrodpage.net/#home

Don