Harbor Freight Discount

Started by sirstude, August 25, 2008, 10:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

I searched and found some old discount links, but nothing current.  Anyone have a link to discounts for Harbor Freight?  I am headed to Billings this weekend (the nearest store to me) and need to pick up a few things, including a new blast cabinet.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

purplepickup

I haven't seen any online discount coupons lately.  If you get the flyers in the mail you should check to see if there's a 15% off coupon on the back by the address label.  I get about one a month lately.  I just used one on a little trailer.

**Edit**  Check your email Doug.
George

Grandadeo

My son found a web site a while back, something along the lines of "coupons.com" that contained a ton of coupons for different businesses.  It had a Harbor Freight 15% off coupon.  He printed it and they accepted it at our local store.  When I talk to him I'll try and find out the correct web address for the site.  

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

sirstude

Quote from: "Grandadeo"My son found a web site a while back, something along the lines of "coupons.com" that contained a ton of coupons for different businesses.  It had a Harbor Freight 15% off coupon.  He printed it and they accepted it at our local store.  When I talk to him I'll try and find out the correct web address for the site.  

Lee

Thanks, that would be great.
Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Grandadeo

I've been looking all week for a 15% off coupon or at least a coupon on the sand blast cabinet with no luck.  I want one of those blasters myself.  Doing a Google search on Harbor Freight you will pull up tons of sites that have coupons or links to coupons.  Here's just one.

http://www.wow-coupons.com/all-printable-retail-coupons.php

Before you leave for the store do another search and also check any flyers they have at the store.  Might not hurt to ask the clerk if they have a 15 percenters lying around.  

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

enjenjo

With labor day coming up, they often have a 10 percent off holiday sale. with a 15 percent, and a 10 percent, you can get 25 percent off.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rooster

Quote from: "enjenjo"With labor day coming up, they often have a 10 percent off holiday sale. with a 15 percent, and a 10 percent, you can get 25 percent off.
This one came in the mail today! I got a 15% ff coupon in a e-mail from them Too.

dave boley

Quote from: "sirstude"I searched and found some old discount links, but nothing current.  Anyone have a link to discounts for Harbor Freight?  I am headed to Billings this weekend (the nearest store to me) and need to pick up a few things, including a new blast cabinet.

Doug

I just got one e-mailed to me from HF but I can't post it yet because of the 7 day thing.  I e-mailed the link to Fat Cat so he can post it.  It's a 15% good until the 3rd.

Later...
It ain\'t easy bein\' different, but I still like it...

http://www.daveboley.info
http://www.pvpmedia.com/53f100.htm

sirstude

Thanks Denny,  That is one of the 2 cabinets I am looking at, and the one that I think I will get.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

rooster

Quote from: "dave boley"
Quote from: "sirstude"I searched and found some old discount links, but nothing current.  Anyone have a link to discounts for Harbor Freight?  I am headed to Billings this weekend (the nearest store to me) and need to pick up a few things, including a new blast cabinet.

Doug

I just got one e-mailed to me from HF but I can't post it yet because of the 7 day thing.  I e-mailed the link to Fat Cat so he can post it.  It's a 15% good until the 3rd.

Later...

I tryed to post mine but the link would not work!

MrMopar64

www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

sirstude

Thanks guys.  I got the 15% coupon, and we are headed out to Billings right now.  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us