Paging the Amarillo Gigolo

Started by Rayvyn, August 14, 2008, 05:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

I've got some interior stuff for that new hot rod you're building. Should fit the seats nice. Genuine sheepskin too... :!:

Are you putting a stereo in this hot rod?
After all, you're favorite band is Ewe2, and they have a new album coming out later in the year... 8)  :D

An informed source told me that you cut a wool blanket up into little pieces and you take one with you every time you leave the house. That way when people ask if you if you're having withdrawals from being away from the girls, you tell them no, you're on the patch.

Yep, been gone awhile. Might as well get both feet wet... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

Nice to see you back Bry. Like you said jump in with both feet
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"I've got some interior stuff for that new hot rod you're building. Should fit the seats nice. Genuine sheepskin too... :!:

Are you putting a stereo in this hot rod?
After all, you're favorite band is Ewe2, and they have a new album coming out later in the year... 8)  :D

An informed source told me that you cut a wool blanket up into little pieces and you take one with you every time you leave the house. That way when people ask if you if you're having withdrawals from being away from the girls, you tell them no, you're on the patch.

Yep, been gone awhile. Might as well get both feet wet... :D

DUDE!!!!!

Thats SWEEEETTT!!!!
and its Ray-ed too!!

Yep...its gotta have tunes......
Ewe2 has a new album coming out :?:  :idea:

I wear my "patch" in "special" place......just for ewe :wink:  :wink:

glad to see you are finally back amongst us........I hate to say it........but I've missed yer ugly * :!:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm...... :?   Sheepskin...... ~:)  ~:)  ~:)  ~:)

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

I'm headed north tomorrow, gonna go get some of Mom's home cooking :idea:

looks like I need to stop and see the Midwest Director of Team Smart, check on his progress. make sure he ain't slackin' off on us :D

I'll post some pictures when I get back.
should be back in TX Sun. evening 8)

the 29th Annual Lake Scott Rod Run is this weekend, and so is Mom's 79th birthday. guess I should take the 'ole gal out for dinner or something, if I were a "good" son :idea:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

Y'all hold down the fort, I'll be checkin' in from time to time :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Now is the time for Texas to put in the northern fence.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"Nice to see you back Bry. Like you said jump in with both feet

Any chance of you heading south this october?
***SFC-Team Smart***

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"Now is the time for Texas to put in the northern fence.

they don't need a fence... a few signs pointing the wrong way with Texas written on them.  Couple pieces of cotton the signs  too.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"a few signs pointing the wrong way with Texas written on them.

Wouldn't work Vance can't read. They would have to be second grade picture signs and even then it might take him a week before he fully understood what they were saying.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "Crosley"a few signs pointing the wrong way with Texas written on them.

Wouldn't work Vance can't read. They would have to be second grade picture signs and even then it might take him a week before he fully understood what they were saying.

Well ,,,, if you put one of those "pop up picture" books along the border.. he would  never  move from that spot again.

:wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat rat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "phat rat"Nice to see you back Bry. Like you said jump in with both feet

Yes I'll be at least as far as Jax. Just not sure when. My son leaves there for a couple of years stay in San Diego in early Nov.

phat rat

Quote from: "phat rat"

Yes I'll be at least as far as Jax. Just not sure when. My son leaves there for a couple of years stay in San Diego in early Nov.

Bry, just got plans made and I'll be at the Tampa show. How about you?

Rayvyn

Yep. Probably driving the Model A sedan I inherited a couple of months ago. Or maybe the Poncho, I don't know yet.
***SFC-Team Smart***

phat rat

Yep. Probably driving the Model A sedan I inherited a couple of months ago. Or maybe the Poncho, I don't know yet.

Check all gas lines before leaving for the show.  :wink: I'd like to be able to get together this time. I'm thinking of maybe rolling in late Wed and have all day Thur. there.