No shirt or tie for Fathers Day this year

Started by moparrodder, June 20, 2004, 05:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparrodder

I got a HEMI!! :wink:   Yup,    My son Andrew the mechanic gave me a 1/6 scale 426 race version of the Hemi he got from the MAC tool dealer, and it's the coolest and really deatailed model I've seen.  8)  You can turn the flywheel and the fan blade turns as well as the fan belt and alternator and starter drive turns too!!  Had the grand kids here too, and that is always special!!  Well gotta go as the boys and I are going to play a round of pasture pool!!  It's been a perfect Fathers Day!!!!! :D  :D  :D    Hope all the Fathers had a super day too!!!!    Bill

phat46

Sounds like a great Fathers day.
Mine went like this: Fixed a house fan for my wife after breakfast; fixed my daughters car, her throttle body was sticking open; then I changed the oil in my wifes car. hmmm, that sounds like a regular Sunday.....  :lol:

Dennis the Menace

Congrats Bill. My Grandkids got me this shirt.
Dennis
Photo Guy: WWW.hotrodhotline.com
Dennis  8)

Bob K

I got a couple of new fender covers from Maggie, we were crusing the vendor building at BTT50'S and she spotted these nice rubber fender covers with the non slide coating. Got my fathers day gift. cool.

B :D B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Bob,Looked for you/your car at the 50's...you must have been hiding GOOD!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Bob K

Quote from: "40"Bob,Looked for you/your car at the 50's...you must have been hiding GOOD!!

Not really spent a lot of time crusing with the top down, first 50's I can remember that it didn't rain.

Was parked right in front of the Colorado Customs tent all day Friday and Sat I was in the grass just to the east of the bandstand by Winger's trailer.

See ya in Des Moines????????????

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Sorry I missed you...It will be MUCH easier to find you in Des Moines...Look forward to seeing you and the car!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"