Des Moines Good Guys....

Started by UGLY OLDS, July 01, 2008, 08:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Anybody else goin'  :?:  :?:  Can anybody out in the eastern Iowa area advise about flooding ... :?:  :?:  Going to run I80 across....How is the area around West Branch  :?:  Thanx in advance......... :D

Bob........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Scrap Fe

I-80 was only closed for 3-4 days and is now open.  We will be heading to Des Moines Friday AM from Davenport, IA on I-80.

Have a safe trip.

UGLY OLDS

BTTT  :?:  :?:  :?

Bob..... :wink:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Megan and I will be there in Big Olds.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Scrap Fe"I-80 was only closed for 3-4 days and is now open.  We will be heading to Des Moines Friday AM from Davenport, IA on I-80.

Have a safe trip.

We slept in Davenport, IA on Thursday night at a hotel overlooking the Mississippi river.  Left Friday AM for Des moines.  Missed seeing you on the road.  

Had a GREAT weekend.  The best GG Desmoines I've ever attended.  Weather could not have been more perfect and the company AWESOME.  Ran into Daryl AKA 40 and had a nice chat.  Also chatted with Bill AKA MoparRodder on the phone while enroute.  Both boys very busy this summer.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

UGLY OLDS

I agree...Weather was fantastic...I think I saw 5 clouds in 2 days....Met Bob K while leaving on Saturday..( Had to come home early for pre-arranged stuff..  :(   )   Lots more muscle & late model cars...I even wore out the rubber tip on my cane walking around looking at cars...GREAT weekend... :D

Bob..... :wink: