Purchasing a car from our neighbor to the North??

Started by 40, May 23, 2004, 02:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman

Daryle, that was me. I don't know if I sent it or not, as Outlook Express doesn't keep the 'sent' emails when I reply to yours. I sent it again just a few minutes ago, so check your email (and all the members on this board are my witness, so I won't have to claim CRS later).  :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Thanks Phil....Got it ...but ...NO LUCK....Dumb as a post when it comes to this computer stuff :roll: If anyone wants to see the old tub....I'll e-mail a photo,I THINK I still remember how to do that!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

34ford

Quote from: "40"Thanks Phil....Got it ...but ...NO LUCK....Dumb as a post when it comes to this computer stuff :roll: If anyone wants to see the old tub....I'll e-mail a photo,I THINK I still remember how to do that!

email me one Darrell and I'll post it for you.\\bob

34ford

Here ya go Darrell.  Nice looking car. Now you have one to drive to BTTF?

bob

Rochie

Isn't that color a Daryle copyrighted paint color??? Nice buy Bud.  It would look great in my garage, but it does look good in your's.
Rochie

Bob,Thanks for the help with the photos.Man...those Cragers gotta go!
Wayne, it's almost the exact color of my last flatback 37,I've got my 35 in the paint shop scheduled to be painted the same color...I may have to re-think that one :roll: I really like yellow but so do the bugs!

Jokester

Looking good, Daryle!  I like the color.

Check your PM.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

mrloboy

Hi Daryle:

Isn't that "Canadian Bug Guts Yellow" ? LOL

Beautiful car buddy! Glad you spent the evening with us northern "red necks"

See you soon;  RJ

Rick...I had a great time and Thanks for the hospitality...I'll stay longer next visit! Most of the "bug guts" I encountered were more of a "snuff juice" brown :roll: ...they are much larger than U.S. bugs and lots harder to scrub off! Hope you get a chance to come South sometime this summer!By the way,in case I didn't mention it,It was a pleasure to meet your daughter...she is quite a young lady...you should be very proud!Too bad I didn't get a chance to meet Andrew...tell him Thanks for the use of his room!

btrc

Daryle,
 Your 40 looks pretty good.  When you were telling me about it when you were dealing on it I had the idea it wasn't quite as finished and nice as it is.  I don't know about the color though, I've never liked yellow.    :lol:  On those Cragars, I'm not a huge fan of them but I think everyone should buy a set.  The company that owns the business I work for also bought Cragar a while back and so the more wheels they sell, the better.
Bob

moparrodder

Hey Daryle that's a sweet lookin ride!!! :D   You have all the luck findin the good ones, but I'm glad you do cause then I can come up and drool just lookin at em!! :wink:   Any chance you making it to Onawa Sunday?  I'll be there with or with out the kids roadster.  Bill

Bill, definately heading to Onawa on Sunday...also going to try and make it there for the Saturday night festivities as well! As if I'm not busy enough,I took on a side job that the guys and I have been working on nights/weekends....we will work till 4PM or so tomorrow and then I hope to grab a quick shower and head South.We thought it might be fun to take the grandkids to the drive-in...It doesn't start till 10...I think they'd be lights out!Are you going tomorrow evening as well?We'll look for you Sunday for sure!