Finally after 40yrs.

Started by Carnut, June 11, 2008, 05:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

I've had my 67 Dodge Charger since new and it's really hard to believe it's actually been 41 yrs.

Anyhow, I've always wanted sequential turn signals on the rear taillight.
So finally I got around to getting it done, had my friend T-Vicky here help hook them up.

Then I went and got my friend Carl Fry to take a video of the action.

Video Sequential Turn Signals

58 Yeoman

I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Uncle Bob

Pretty cool, but I think George is like a lot of us.............needs a hearing aid. :)
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Uncle Bob"Pretty cool, but I think George is like a lot of us.............needs a hearing aid. :)

What??
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Jbird

Maybe you shoulda just got one of them Mercury Cougars, they was like that from the factery.  Huh? Huh?   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

wayne petty

thats quite a bill board back there......

i guess those are regular bulbs.. just think what can be done with leds in a few years...    now if you are tech savy...  

scrolling words.. displayed..     like... i am about to turn right...  or i am waiting at the curb... go around.....     dude have you seen my car??  

or dude can you see my car... if so ... BACK OFF....

don't follow me...  i'm just going to the gas station...

bye......... this one is activated with the nitrous switch...

babes on board......   or if the wife and kids are in the car... babys on board..

or on the back of your charger... hooked to the throttle ....CHARG ER!!!!!

sorry. guys    i do have a fertile mind.... or is that real fertilizer...

wayne...

Carnut

Darned if you don't have an imagination there Wayne.

I even kinda like some of those ideas, now ya got me thinking about LED's.

Heh, heh, and yes it's heck to get old, fat, dumb and even hard of hearing.

It appears I'm gonna have to have a torn meniscus repaired on my clutch knee, so I've even been having serious thoughts of replacing the factory original 4spd in my Charger with a 727 auto.

Danimal

Quote from: "Carnut"It appears I'm gonna have to have a torn meniscus repaired on my clutch knee, so I've even been having serious thoughts of replacing the factory original 4spd in my Charger with a 727 auto.

Leave the car alone, upgrade the knee!! You can get those in billet, I hear. Maybe get a matched set and be taller. How about air ride so when you want to sit down, you just flip a switch?