CHAT

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2008, 07:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Quote from: "GPster"but what I say is not important enough to type.

nonsense :!:  :!:

you keep typing stuff like that but i learn something from just about everyone of your posts. with your memory and experiance you're one of the top RRTers in my mind.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

GPster

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "GPster"but what I say is not important enough to type.
nonsense :!:  :!: you keep typing stuff like that but i learn something from just about everyone of your posts. with your memory and experiance you're one of the top RRTers in my mind.
later jim
Quiet! Theyll revoke my "Team Smart" membership. GPster

reborn55

So what is the secret--every time I try Chat--all I get is a blank screen--It is so bad that I posted this last night and it disappeared.

enjenjo

Quote from: "reborn55"So what is the secret--every time I try Chat--all I get is a blank screen--It is so bad that I posted this last night and it disappeared.

I can't tell you for sure. In my case, I had to adjust my Java permissions. Others had issues with their firewall program or security settings. We had one with  dialup that would not refresh fast enough, and at least one with a dinasaur computer that did no have enough ram
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

I just lurk & watch a lot..  :(   Learn new words...Stuff like that... :? Oh...And take notes  :!:  :!: Yup...  Can't forget about that ... ~:)  ~:)  ~:)  ~:)     :twisted:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.