Ken's party pictures

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, May 27, 2008, 10:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

moose

Ken,
We want to thank you for the warm welcome and great party! Barbi and I had a great time. Tori enjoyed it mostly! (She was in a better mood after we went back to the hotel for a swim). The food was tasty and people unbelievably friendly. It was nice to put some faces to the folks here I had not met before.

Nice shop too!

Tim and Co.

purplepickup

Thanks for the great day Ken.  Love your shop. 8)

I took a bunch of great pictures.....at least I thought I did.  When I got up to the cabin the next day I took a picture and the camera beeped and said it didn't have a memory card in it.  With the band playing and all the bs'n going on I didn't hear the beep at your place.  All those special pictures I thought I took....no card in the camera. :(   Oh well, I've got the memories.  Thanks again.  Had a great time.
George

UGLY OLDS

QuoteI took a bunch of great pictures.....at least I thought I did.  When I got up to the cabin the next day I took a picture and the camera beeped and said it didn't have a memory card in it.  With the band playing and all the bs'n going on I didn't hear the beep at your place.  All those special pictures I thought I took....no card in the camera. :(   Oh well, I've got the memories.

Hmmmmmm :?  :?   Another "candidate"  :?:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Fuzzy

Had a great time Ken! When's the next one? :P

Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

pvcerod

Looks like a good time had by All.........But I do like your Shed Ken 8)  :wink:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
QuoteI took a bunch of great pictures.....at least I thought I did.  When I got up to the cabin the next day I took a picture and the camera beeped and said it didn't have a memory card in it.  With the band playing and all the bs'n going on I didn't hear the beep at your place.  All those special pictures I thought I took....no card in the camera. :(   Oh well, I've got the memories.

Hmmmmmm :?  :?   Another "candidate"  :?:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:

Bob.. :wink:

good eye Bob-O     I vote "yes"

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****