Midland Mi. swap

Started by phat46, May 30, 2008, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Anyone from Mi. or Oh. going tomorrow, (Sat.)?

junkyardjeff

I used to go to it when we had the property up there but since its been sold I have not been back,there are usually some decent barn finds drug out to sell there.  Since there is a antique show going on I found a few vintage toys I had as a kid and I hope to get back there some day.  Jeff

phat46

I just got back for Midalnd and it was a pretty good swap, better than the last couple I went to there. I found a Holley carb with a glass floatbowl that i had to have; the guy practically gave it to me. I wonder if anyone knows anything about this carb, it is a one barrel # 6R 1664 B. I couldn't find a thing on it on the 'Net. I've never seen a glass floatbowl before.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "phat46"I just got back for Midalnd and it was a pretty good swap, better than the last couple I went to there. I found a Holley carb with a glass floatbowl that i had to have; the guy practically gave it to me. I wonder if anyone knows anything about this carb, it is a one barrel # 6R 1664 B. I couldn't find a thing on it on the 'Net. I've never seen a glass floatbowl before.

Early to mid 50's Ford 6 cyls....I remember breaking a couple.... :oops: See the link:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28890

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****