Ken's Barn Dance-Some Pics...

Started by slocrow, May 26, 2008, 11:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

WOW! Great party Ken. Perfect weather for a get together to bring out Rods, Bikes, Vettes, food, music and fellowship. It was good seeing old friends and meeting new acquaintances. The band played a varity for four hours.
Your a lucky man OBT...............as you've got a wealth of friends.
I think I get the LDA with over 360 miles, one way. So far I've yet to receive any welded wrenches but I've got a sunburned neck to show the road time. How that happened going south and east has me bewildered.
If you couldn't make it, you were missed. Here's a few shots I took. I'll be back to Muskegon shortly to pick up a new small block that I expect to win. It was occasionally fired up with open headers and sounded sweet...............Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

slocrow

slocrow

slocrow

The party's over....

slocrow

Dave

Looks like all that participated had fun Frank.. Sorry to say if there is A SECOND ANNUAL I WONT MAKE THAT EITHER..  * caps lock.. We have a plan every year and i have to be in indiana and meet up with my boys :lol: We cant change now  :wink:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

KustomLincolnLady

CHAP PEOPLE?? :P  :roll:  you say that like were aliens or something!! LOL

Had a great time, THANKS KEN!!!! Glad we made it, wish we could have stayed longer. Got home about 10:45, it was starting to get chilly. ran into a bike accident about 5 miles from home. Guess two girls crashed, no helmets and alcohol was involved. they air lifted both of them to different hospitals. havn't heard anything since. They had 33 shut down for about 3 hrs.  Had to stop a few times on the way home to rest my BUTT from sitting  :? that was a lot of bike riding for one day!!

The FF were Awsome!!!!

It was great seeing everyone, you guys are lucky I even show up, since you pick on me so much :wink:  :D

phat rat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"CHAP PEOPLE?? :P  :roll:  you say that like were aliens or something!! LOL

Had a great time, THANKS KEN!!!! Glad we made it, wish we could have stayed longer. Got home about 10:45, it was starting to get chilly. ran into a bike accident about 5 miles from home. Guess two girls crashed, no helmets and alcohol was involved. they air lifted both of them to different hospitals. havn't heard anything since. They had 33 shut down for about 3 hrs.  Had to stop a few times on the way home to rest my BUTT from sitting  :? that was a lot of bike riding for one day!!

The FF were Awsome!!!!

It was great seeing everyone, you guys are lucky I even show up, since you pick on me so much :wink:  :D

Only because we like you
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.