hey AV8/mike

Started by river1, June 04, 2004, 02:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

hey mike in the latest (july 04) Hot Rod they have a good sized (9 pages) article on Tardel's Prune Orchard race shop.  the title is "Last Real Rod Shop" i haven't read it yet but it was written by Pat Ganahl so it should be good, lots of pics too.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

av8

Quote from: "river1". . . but it was written by Pat Ganahl so it should be good, lots of pics too.

later jim

Was that a shot?! :lol:

No, I haven't seen or read it yet. That's planned for tomorrow. I'm sure it will be excellent . . . excellent subject, excellent writer. Vern finally makes the big time.

jon g

Hey guys,
I just read it before getting on line. I thought it was great. I wish "hot rod" would get back to it's roots a lot more often.......then I would suscribe. Usually not much in there for ole flatheaders like me. What is that EFI Thingy?? HA
Good luck,
Jon G

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"hey mike in the latest (july 04) Hot Rod they have a good sized (9 pages) article on Tardel's Prune Orchard race shop.  the title is "Last Real Rod Shop" i haven't read it yet but it was written by Pat Ganahl so it should be good, lots of pics too.

later jim

========= ouch , that will leave a mark.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"========= ouch , that will leave a mark.

8)

why would it do that?

wasn't meant as a slam on mike, just that i enjoy pat's writing. mike and pat are both on my short list of favorite writers in the hotrod world.

later jim

av8

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Crosley"========= ouch , that will leave a mark.

8)

why would it do that?

wasn't meant as a slam on mike, just that i enjoy pat's writing. mike and pat are both on my short list of favorite writers in the hotrod world.

later jim

Just having some fun, Jim. Please note the emoticon, and thanks for the heads up. I still haven't read the article but hope to this weekend.

Mike

river1

Quote from: "av8"

Just having some fun, Jim. Please note the emoticon, and thanks for the heads up. I still haven't read the article but hope to this weekend.

Mike

i actually noticed the emoticons, that is why i didn't reply to your reply. i just figured when tony posted the maybe some could take it as i didn't intend it. since i know both you and tony i knew you weren't. i was just covering my bases since it is easy to be misinterpreted on the web.

on the same subject do you have any articles coming out in the near future that i can keep an eye out for?

later jim