NSRA Nats So.

Started by papastoyss, April 22, 2008, 01:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papastoyss

Anybody on here going to Nats South next weekend?  "Can't wait , can't wait" . Where have I heard that before?  If you're traveling east on I40 WE found a neat place to visit en route. It's Metalcraft Tools in Crossville  Tn. They make & sell all kinds on metal working machinery inc english wheels and power hammers.  They also have hands on training classes. We stopped in on our way to Charlotte swap meet & were given a tour . Nice people. They are on north side of I 40 at next exit east of exit 317.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

HotRodLadyCrusr

YES!  I'll be there in Big Olds and Dad will be there in his '48 Ford Coupe.  Looking forward to seeing you again sweetie and introducing you to my dad.  Been trying to talk Mike into going but he made plans already for that weekend.  Perhaps you could work on him.  Can you suggest a place inside the fairgrounds were we could schedule a meet & greet?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Deuce

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Can you suggest a place inside the fairgrounds were we could schedule a meet & greet?

I am NOT papastoyss but may I suggest the front steps of the main building ? Here is a aerial photo of the place ( taken from the super secret Deuce satellite ) and I have placed a yellow push pin at the bottom of the front steps. This is just across from the pond and a very easy place to find.

Say NOON ... on Friday and Saturday ... or you pick the time  :)
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sounds GREAT to me....you and your lovely wife going to attend as well?

NOON, both Friday and Saturday it is.

chopped

Try and catch the Lokar open house thursday. Good time, good food.

papastoyss

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"YES!  I'll be there in Big Olds and Dad will be there in his '48 Ford Coupe.  Looking forward to seeing you again sweetie and introducing you to my dad.  Been trying to talk Mike into going but he made plans already for that weekend.  Perhaps you could work on him.  Can you suggest a place inside the fairgrounds were we could schedule a meet & greet?
Deuce 's meeting place is fine with me if we don't run into each other beforehand. My car is like your Dad's except the top color is BLUE like Mike's Harley. Looking forward to seeing you again & meeting your Dad. Next time you talk to Mike , ask him about his "homeless" look at the Charlotte swap  meet!  We usually park in the area between the  lake & the tunnel.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

HotRodLadyCrusr

It's this weekend folks.  Anyone else planning on attending?

seadog

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It's this weekend folks.  Anyone else planning on attending?

I'll be there Friday.  It's about three hours from my house.  Looking forward to meeting y'all.