New hood Ornament

Started by msuguydon, April 04, 2008, 09:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

Now that the Tuna boat and I will soon be living in Florida, I thought I would put a new hood ornament on her,  what do you think?

Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

tomslik

how about a pink flamenco dancer? :shock:

you crockett or tubbs?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Jbird

And double the horsepower too.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Bugpac

I vote pink flamingo... :lol:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

purplepickup

Don, since it'a a tuna boat, a chrome "Chicken of the Sea" mermaid would look good.
George

Dave

Something about the sign that i can partially read about alcohol make me want to take pics somewhere else   :lol: I dont think there is a season for those birds either..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

msuguydon

Quote from: "jusjunk"Something about the sign that i can partially read about alcohol make me want to take pics somewhere else   :lol: I dont think there is a season for those birds either..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

That picture was taken two days ago in St. Pete, by my son.  Yeah I was curious what that sign said too.  

I love the pelican, it is one of my favorite birds, along with the penguin, the problem is I just never know what to serve with them? :wink:

Purple, where did you get that Chrome Chicken of Sea Mermaid picture... what is it from?

purplepickup

Quote from: "msuguydon"Purple, where did you get that Chrome Chicken of Sea Mermaid picture... what is it from?
Actually,  I meant to just post a traditional pic of the tuna can mermaid but grabbed the wrong one (it was late).  That's a pic i ran across when I seached and I saved it to show my niece who collects mermaid stuff.  I ran across a lot of interesting pics

I don't know if there were mermaid hood ornaments but I'll bet there were.  Pirate ships had big ones.

I meant to post one of these pics....nothing special really...
George

UGLY OLDS

A pelican addicted to alcohol..Sounds like an interesting pet .. :?  Wonder if they have rehab programs for 'em :?:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

tomslik

Quote from: purplepickup
Quote from: "msuguydon"Purple, where did you get that Chrome Chicken of Sea Mermaid picture... what is it from?
Actually,  I meant to just post a traditional pic of the tuna can mermaid but grabbed the wrong one (it was late).  That's a pic i ran across when I seached and I saved it to show my niece who collects mermaid stuff.  I ran across a lot of interesting pics

quote]

story smells fishy to me...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

river1

Quote from: "msuguydon"I love the pelican, it is one of my favorite birds, along with the penguin, the problem is I just never know what to serve with them? :wink:

well with the pelican you can try a Cabernet Sauvignon from

and the penguin try this Cabernet Sauvignon

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

msuguydon

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "msuguydon"I love the pelican, it is one of my favorite birds, along with the penguin, the problem is I just never know what to serve with them? :wink:

well with the pelican you can try a Cabernet Sauvignon from

and the penguin try this Cabernet Sauvignon

later jim

Thank you Jim... problem solved

Dave

thats just too F&*()NG funny.. I just spit up my dairy queen..   Yup the kid is here so we had to have ice cream and now my tummy hurts from laughing..
Yup too funny..
Dave
:lol:  :arrow:

Harry

Polar bears don't eat penguins.

msuguydon

Quote from: "Harry"Polar bears don't eat penguins.

The reason, until now they could not find the right wine to serve with them?  I am telling you it's an age old problem.

This one obviously served the wrong wine!