Seat Belts

Started by Dave, May 31, 2004, 04:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I need one.. Black or grey for a project. Anyone got a spare. Actually im going to make door checks with billtet mounts for the 32 thats why i need a belt> (Seat)
Dave

enjenjo

If you are still looking for one, I have a black one for you.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "enjenjo"If you are still looking for one, I have a black one for you.

What are you going to hold your pants up with now?

enjenjo

6 or 8 feet of your guts :twisted:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "enjenjo"6 or 8 feet of your guts :twisted:

You sure 8 feet will be enough? :twisted:

GPster

If you haven't come up with something yet, look at the middle seat belt in a pick-up or the center seat in the back of a sedan. These are clean belts with-out the shoulder harness. They can usually be found in a somewhat un-used condition in a wreck. Take a selection of 6 point "star drivers" with you and a breaker bar because they're not normally held in place with a normal bolt. Re-reading your question, you might be looking for belts with thw electrical feed running through them to work the safety light. If this is the case, you might only find that connection on the belts with shoulder harnesses. Those that have that kind of connection are easy enough to see in truck cab where you can fold the seat back foreward to see the belt attachment places. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"If you are still looking for one, I have a black one for you.

Cool ill take it... I dont need it this minute ..And im staying out of the fight with the Cat...LOL
:D Dave

Fat Cat

Quote from: "N8DC"And im staying out of the fight with the Cat...LOL

What are ya, CHICKEN!!

enjenjo

Quote from: "N8DC"

Cool ill take it... I dont need it this minute ..And im staying out of the fight with the Cat...LOL

All yours. Going to Indy?

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "N8DC"

All yours. Going to Indy?

Id like to go to Ft Wayne friday and leave sue with the granddaughter and drive down saturday but im not 100 per cent positive we can do it. Ive never been there and it sure sounds fun but if i get drunk and cant find my way back to ftw i dont know what id do? I really need to ask her this weekend. By the way email me a price on a wiring kit. (Chevy Column)
If I do go it will prolly be as a spectator.. Ill leave the trailer queen home( cant believe i typed that )....
Im going to a show in mason saturday and ill drive it ...Then im thinking ill be back in time to go to butler speedway for the sprint car show sat nite but ill prolly leave the 32 home i cant imagine 3 inches of clay settling on it. By the way there is a goos sprint show at irp next weekend also...
Dave