Interesting Experience

Started by Pep, March 16, 2008, 10:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pep

Will this appear?

I posted this on the Aussie site, but thought it would be interesting for you guys as well..Frank will notice something interesing as well that I said I would  do a while ago....This site has a good coverage of many  Aussie runs. Just not rods, so you will see something different.
Go here and scroll down to Video Interviews...spot the 37 then click on it.

http://www.carsofaustralia.com.au/downloads_and_fun.php?cat=5
See Ya
Pep

enjenjo

Good on ya PEP. I saw it a couple days ago, and heard you mention the tool kit. Funny, you don't have an accent on the RRT :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Pep

Yeah Frank...strange thing about the accent...Not one "G'Day Mate" either. :lol: ..I'm a bit of a stutterer, but I think I bluffed my way through it OK.

The 37  has also been featured in the Australian Street Rodding magazine..3 page spread...yeah, I'm stoked :)  Another guy wants to do a 4 hour photo shoot on it for another magazine :shock: I can hardly remember the hours I spent in the garage now....Just looking at the web site refreshes my memory..I wouldn't do it again!!!

Did you also notice how nice the front sits now the springs have settled...glad I took your advice and not hacked into them..I love the stance it has now.
See Ya
Pep

enjenjo

QuoteDid you also notice how nice the front sits now the springs have settled...glad I took your advice and not hacked into them..I love the stance it has now.

Been there two many times. :D

I thought you did a good job on the interview, and the car. Sure wouldn't believe it is the same one you started with.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

The '37 is very nice Pep, and the video is a great way to show it.  You did good.  

I can't believe how smooth and straight your body work and paint is.  );b(
George