Boyd Coddington Passed Away this morning

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 27, 2008, 11:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

may we all contribute just a  bit of what he did over the years, hot rodding is certainly better because of him,  He has helped make it a household word... May you cruise on Boyd....
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

57larry

i visited his shop a few times, always treated me nice

Dave

Never met Boyd.. Thought he was a lousy businessman but he had some sweet ideas. I remember his stuff from way back.. Cool stuff. As far as the TV stuff I watched em when i was home and remembered. I absolutely hate regular tv. I dont need to be Idol'd or survived or wife swapped or nanny'd. Now thats all stupid stuff.. Hot rods are real and so if you just ignore the drama and read tween the lines its better than dancing with a star with a wooden leg  :lol: ...
RIP BOYD...
He will be missed...
Dave  :arrow:

HotRodLadyCrusr

For those that are interested arrangements have been made. A wake will be held at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 900 W. La Habra Blvd, La Habra, California on Wednesday, March 5th at 9am. This will be followed by a reception at our shop, Boyd Coddington's Garage, 811 E. Lambert Rd., La Habra, California. Both of these are open to any who would like to attend. The idea of you all showing up with your hot rods brought a tear to my eye, Boyd wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you in advance, it means a lot to all of us.

Todd Emmons
Boyd Coddington's Garage
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

sorry to hear he died so young..

What is the secret with the cause of death is something that has caught my eye...
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

I've read heart , liver , cancer...  he was not that old and I guess the cause of death does not matter.
Tony

rumrumm

Quote from: "Crosley"I've read heart , liver , cancer...  he was not that old and I guess the cause of death does not matter.

It will come out eventually. I could be linked to his diabetes. It can wreak havoc on a person.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

river1

is it really any of our business :?:

unfortunately today's society/media has trained us to want to know everything about everything. sometimes we should just look away and give someone privacy. :shock:

the above is not pointed at anyone except today's society/media :roll:  :roll:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"is it really any of our business :?:

unfortunately today's society/media has trained us to want to know everything about everything. sometimes we should just look away and give someone privacy. :shock:

the above is not pointed at anyone except today's society/media :roll:  :roll:

later jim

later jim,

Boyd has been very public the recent years with the TV show and all related stuff.

"Need to know" the cause of death?  We probably do not, on the flip side:

Folks seem to need to know the cause of death as part of the closure process of Boyd's death.  People often  feel connected to  folks in the public eye , good or bad.

I have a full autopsy report on my mother that explains her health problems when she died and cause of death... I was 21 at the time  and  did not need to know.  Today  I am glad I have the report.

just some random thoughts.

8)
Tony