Unique Performance Mustangs Allegedly Built By Prisoners,

Started by jimcaf, February 27, 2008, 06:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimcaf

HEADLINE  QUOTE

Unique Performance Mustangs Allegedly Built By Prisoners, Used 13 Gallons Of Bondo

Did you all here about this news,,I saw it out on the Corral this AM,,13 GALLONS!!!,,hahahaha,,,,thats alot of bondo!! Link below to the news brief

http://jalopnik.com/index.php?refId=360036

phat46

13 GALLONS (!) of Bondo per car!!!??? I haven't used 13 gallons of Bondo in my life! and I live in Michigan!!!   :D  :D  :D

wayne petty

the biggest part of those storys is they were using imported parts on them.....   seemed to really offend the reporters...

freddrew

I'm from Ontario (Salt Capital Of Canada) and I haven't use that much either.  Maybe they started with a VW Beetle and made a MUstang out of it.

Fred
Fred

Dave

So far in my life time id bet ive used that much filler but then again I did body work for about 10 years as a money making past time to help pay the ex wifes bills she ran up.. But ive never ever got near that amount on 1 car.. You gotta remember too the early fillers were really crap and you couldnt work the stuff nearly as well as the new stuff. I actually kinda like doing body work again cause the new stuff is so easy to work with.. Oh ya as far as the intent of the thread.. hell with them guys i hope they get jail time..
Dave

jimcaf

I woundnt be  suprised if the media got the story half wrong,,even the Bondo! wonder if the used the Bondo brand,,seems like there dynolite,evercoat, ect,,i havnt seen that bondo in that stlye can in years,,

Dave

Ive actually got a can in the garage that i bought for the roadster only cause i was at menards and they had some and sue was writing a check  :wink: . The stuff isnt like the old bondo thats for sure. It went on great and was easy sanding too. Ill have to look at the can when i go back out.. Im on break  :lol:  :lol:
DAVE :arrow:

jimcaf

Your Right there still around and the old stlyle can too,,i was just on there website,,there bigger then ever,,looks like the own  DYNALITE®, DYNATRON, MAR-HYDE, MARSON, ECT....

http://www.bondo-online.com/catalog_brand.asp?hdrBrand=1