My First YouTube Movie production!!

Started by jimcaf, February 23, 2008, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimcaf

Well i got a new PC about a month ago,,its got a program Movie maker on it..last week playing around with it I put together a 4 minute video of my 53 build up with good music,a slide show,and some video,,iv posted one or 2 out there before but not with music or effects,thought you all might enjoy it,,
so far its taken the last couple of years of my spare time and am into it for still less then $4000 in parts,,,,jim

Carnut

Very nice build and really well done video.

purplepickup

That's nice );b(

You make it look so easy to change a rusty 4 door into that cool '53 roadster.....the magic of video :wink:

What kind of camera did you use to make the video?  I've made some videos with my regular digital camera but they are awful big files.  I'll have to check out some software that lets me fiddle with the files.  Cool stuff we can do nowadays....
George

phat46

That was a lotta work! the car looks great and the video was good, nice choice of music...In the Mood , indeed!!! :D

jimcaf

Thanks for the compliments !!!,,I thought the same thing the first time i viewed the video,,gezz that looked easy,fast too!!,
Its not hard to believe i got the car for free,,sometimes still i stand back and look at it and think i should of let the guy scrap it!,,Im so buried in  labor

On the video I used my Sony Cybershot DSC-W50,,Its a medium priced camera i got it about a year and a half ago for about 225,,  my first vids were all blurry and choppy looking and i found I need to always check and make sure the macro is off and since then it worked real good.
George funny you ask,,,my last digital camera was an olympis I picked it up on your recomendation from another forum,years ago,i remember you had taken a some close ups of a crack in and engine block,,its still a great camera  just to big,,
 jim

Rayvyn

Cool. Nice job on the Vid and the hot rod... );b(

Do we get to take a peek at the other toys you have hidden in that there garage... :?:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Bugpac

Excellent work, one suggestion might be to not hold the picture for as long...2-3 seconds is about perfect....Besides that, looks like work of a profesional... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

purplepickup

Quote from: "jimcaf"
George funny you ask,,,my last digital camera was an olympis I picked it up on your recomendation from another forum,years ago,i remember you had taken a some close ups of a crack in and engine block,,its still a great camera  just to big,,
 jim
Hmm, someone actually pays attention to what I say??  That's scary... :shock:

Yeah, I've moved on a couple of times since then too.  You can't even give those old cameras away today.

By the way Jim, I took the liberty to go to your Webshots album and grabbed a pic of your truck to turn into an avatar.  The one you have is a little blurry.  If you want to use it just save it to your computer and put it in your profile.  If not, that's cool. :)
George

jimcaf

George,,I just swaped it,that picture is much better for the avatar,,yeah its crazy technology today,,in just 4 years or so its turned into the brick phone of way back,,thanks  jim

Bib_Overalls

What?  No tire squealing burn outs?  Ya gota give us that next.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

jimcaf

sorry just realized i didnt respond to  these post!!

Rayvyn thanks i got my red 36 in there to im working on a slide show and vid for it il post it,,

Bugpac,,thanks ,,,I thought they held a little to long to,it was from me messing with the timer on it,I got that figured out for the next one i put together I also found its got where you can fade or flip the photos inbetween,,Movie maker is very cool program,,

bib overalls,,,funny you mention that i was down the driveway stomping on it
spinning them up the drivewhen i remembered i only had 2 of 4 lugs on each of the wheels,,,its been on going so long I need to do a safty inspection then im going to give the line lock i put in it a shot,,,il be sure to post some smoke and squiling

thanks again for the compliments jim