Daytona 500

Started by Dave, February 17, 2008, 02:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

COT is definitely gonna make an interesting season.... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

phat46

Dodge six of the first eight places!, thankfully no foreign cars winning...yet

phat rat

Quote from: "Bugpac"I'm definitely Red Neck, No tight panties, no neck tie, and definitely no Village people playing on the I pod as I set sail in the ocean Blue... :lol:

Better be careful there Leonard your messing with an MSU grad plus a future yacht owner. He's deep sixing the Tuna boat for the higher class living. Ascot, white pants, champagne, gold chains, bikini clad gals and a few lackeys to sail the yacht.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Bugpac"I'm definitely Red Neck, No tight panties, no neck tie, and definitely no Village people playing on the I pod as I set sail in the ocean Blue... :lol:

Better be careful there Leonard your messing with an MSU grad plus a future yacht owner. He's deep sixing the Tuna boat for the higher class living. Ascot, white pants, champagne, gold chains, bikini clad gals and a few lackeys to sail the yacht.

Like Lynyrd Skynyrd song goes;   "My hair's turning White, my neck's always Red, and my collar is Blue."

That MSU stuff won't go far down here. It's all FSU and U of F here. (Everyone on this side collectively hates Miami)
Tea and crumpets at the yacht club, social mingling with the upper crust foo-foos of the salt water world, hoity-toity dinner parties where all the men wear captains hats, and Creme' Broulet tasting parties for the wives.

Future yacht owner better be prepared when the state comes calling because he has 2 or more beds on his yacht, it's docked for more than 180 days and they want their proof of homeowners insurance on the vessel. Also, people that live on their boats down here (and alot do) pay double if they own the slip. They need homeowners insurance if their boat is their house, and they pay property taxes on both slip and boat.

Alot of marinas require removal of the vessels when a storm is approaching. Most of the sailboats are towed out aways and anchored off shore to ride it out. Partially the reason is because most communities won't allow any Motorhomes or boats to be parked in the yard if it's over a certain preset limit of square footage, or if it's higher than any part of the house's roofline, which alot of sailboats are. Unless you can take the mast down easily, it'll never clear the power lines getting it home.
They are getting so bad down here in some areas that if you are caught flushing out your boat motors and you don't have a proper drainage and recovery setup in case gas and oil get washed out onto the ground, it's a minimum of $250.00 for the 1st offense for a hazardous waste fine. And yes, sailboats are required to have motors on them; at least down here anyway.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...