Sort of an update

Started by flamefink, December 20, 2009, 09:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamefink

Hey all, long time no talk to. I did get a chance to run into a couple of you this past cruisin season, but the ones I didn't see... I'm still alive.

Its been a rough year. I was laid off for over half the year, so I did manage to make it to a few of the usual shows (L'viile, K'zoo & Blue Suede Cruise). Sorry if you were at any of those shows and I didn't get a chance to catch up with you. Unfortunately every one of those shows I made it to were an uphill battle with my dad in some way.

As for my cars, all of my projects have been put on hold until I know this job will last and I find a new place to keep my cars inside. Unfortunately I think they may be further postponed until I buy a house as well.

If you haven't had a chance to catch the little bit of progress I made on my Model A Sedan, there's a decent sized picture (no caption) at the bottom of the first coming events page of the Oct 09 Street Scene.

Hope everyone has a happy holiday and a happy new year!
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

enjenjo

So you are back to work now? It was nice seeing you at the Zoo, wish we had more time.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

flamefink

Yea, I've been back to work since just before Thanksgiving. I just have no idea if its permanent or not.

I really wish there would've been more time at K'zoo too. I totally lost all of Friday due to an issue back home. I spent most of Saturday at MHRA trying to patch up a seriously avoidable issue with dad's car. And finally spent all of Sunday trying to catch up and actually see some of the show and what was left of the swap meet.

K'zoo was just a bad weekend for me.
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?