A little teaser pic..

Started by Dave, January 26, 2008, 07:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Just cause i wanna mess with kb426..(his may be drivable but mine is pretty )  LOL>>>heres a lil pic of the seat.. of course it aint done yet cause were waiting for the new bottom cover thats sewn right..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Bugpac

Quote from: "jusjunk"Just cause i wanna mess with kb426..(his may be drivable but mine is pretty )  LOL>>>heres a lil pic of the seat.. of course it aint done yet cause were waiting for the new bottom cover thats sewn right..

I thought i seen that before, did you take a picture of my grandmas granada?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Bugpac"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Just cause i wanna mess with kb426..(his may be drivable but mine is pretty )  LOL>>>heres a lil pic of the seat.. of course it aint done yet cause were waiting for the new bottom cover thats sewn right..

I was thinkin' Granada, or one of those seats out of an old bumper car ride at the local Kmart gitter-done carnival. You know, the one where all the ride operators look the same, they're all related and they all look like Dave... :wink:  :D

At least this time he took a picture...every once in a while there's this shiny sliver of hope... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Jbird

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "Bugpac"

I was thinkin' Granada, or one of those seats out of an old bumper car ride at the local Kmart gitter-done carnival. You know, the one where all the ride operators look the same, they're all related and they all look like Dave... :wink:  :D

At least this time he took a picture...every once in a while there's this shiny sliver of hope... :D

Dave, if you're gonna use a Granada seat at least you could have got one of them suede ones. I can't tell if your seat is more red or kb426s PU is more green.   J 8) bird
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

EMSjunkie

Looks great Dave-O  :-o
I bet it will really stand out against the black exterior 8)
Sue will look great driving around in it :wink:

(my therapist told me to always try to be positive)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Looks great Dave-O  :-o
I bet it will really stand out against the black exterior 8)
Sue will look great driving around in it :wink:

(my therapist told me to always try to be positive)

Vance

So when did I change to black  :?:  :?: You texans aint right im glad bryan is back to help with the team :idea:   I did have sue sit in it today and she looked awful sexy  :D  :D . I got a lot done today but you wouldnt notice.  :?
Tomorrow ill finish the pass door panel then i need to tweek a couple panels and when the foam gets here im going for it..
Dave

UGLY OLDS

I think it needs a little red metalflake shift knob like in the other post to match the pretty red steering wheel..... :?  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"I think it needs a little red metalflake shift knob like in the other post to match the pretty red steering wheel..... :?  :wink:

Humm.. You got a point.
Dave :arrow:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"
I did have sue sit in it today and she looked awful sexy  :D  :D .
Dave

PICS?
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"I think it needs a little red metalflake shift knob like in the other post to match the pretty red steering wheel..... :?  :wink:

Humm.. You got a point.
Dave :arrow:

I think I have one out in the garage. I took it off the Poncho. Email me your address and I'll send it up. I'll even wrap it in some of that therapeutic redneck stress relief stuff so it won't get damaged. (bubblewrap to you yankees)... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

slocrow

And here I was expecting a short poll dancer.
It looks pretty good Dave...........
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...