yeahooooooooo, My car is coming west!!

Started by Inprimer, January 24, 2008, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inprimer

Sorry for the fanfare, but after waiting sooo long, my 'vert is going to be shipped from NY to Lake Havasu Az, sometime this next week. One reason we picked this spot to retire is that it's a convertible paradise. I can get maybe  2X a week for 5 months use in  NY  but.... year round here in AZ . Now I have to save money for a top and A/C which I know is  needed in summer. :D  :D  :D       PS. the trailer is enclosed, cost is around  $1300, door to door ,  will give feedback once it arrives, if anyone is interested .

CQQL33

Fantstic, I am happy for you.....   I know what Arizona is like and you are going to love it......     I would like to know which outfit you chose to transport your car ???    I am considering doing that later this year....
Let us know who and how it goes....

Rich

Inprimer

Quote from: "CQQL33"Fantstic, I am happy for you.....   I know what Arizona is like and you are going to love it......     I would like to know which outfit you chose to transport your car ???    I am considering doing that later this year....
Let us know who and how it goes....

Rich
Rich no need to put the cart before the horse, My wife did a whole bunch of research on moving stuff, believe me she left no stone unturned , I'll gladly let you know the outcome as soon as it arrives, BTW this company is bonded insured etc also a big plus it's door to door, will shoot you an e mail as soon as........    Serge

Grandadeo

Being from Buflo originally but living in Florida since 1970 I have vague recollections of what you're talking about.  We'll be hitting the road in the ol' 32 Roadster this weekend enjoying the Florida fun in the sun.  Look for Burn-Out-Bob, B-O-B on some sites, and Peggy Sue cruising around Havasu in their purple full-fendered '32 Roadster.  Tell um Lee from Florida says hey.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Deuce

I was in Lake Havasu this past summer on the way to the LA Roadsters show on Father's Day weekend. Man ... it was HOT ... the radio said 107 degrees around lunch time. :(

We were  in Flagstaff that morning and it was 42 degrees ... a 65 degree change in about 6 or 7 hours.

Went and saw the London Bridge ... Lake Havasu looks like a nice place to be.

RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?