Apology???

Started by Jbird, January 20, 2008, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird

Apology or not?  Yeah we're sorry, sorta. Had you Team Smarty panties goin for a couple of days though. It was all Dons  :lol:  :lol:  idea and it was so evil I couldn't resist.  Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Dave

Quote from: "Jbird"Apology or not?  Yeah we're sorry, sorta. Had you Team Smarty panties goin for a couple of days though. It was all Dons  :lol:  :lol:  idea and it was so evil I couldn't resist.  Jbird 8)

ya know when i first read your guys posts i kinda wondered :?: Oh ya we were all talking behind your back too  :lol:  :lol:  Nice one.. Now get that * scoop done and shipped before i have to come and get it
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

msuguydon

I guess I need to apologize too  8)

It was a cold January weekend and we/I needed something to spice up the board.  

For the record I really love the scoop, Jbird has gone the extra mile to make sure it matches other stuff under the hood.  

I guess all I have to say now is thanks for the laughs !! :!:
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

phat rat

Not sure about others, but if I want drama I can go to another board.  Some of the other boards are known for the * and backbiting. Generally speaking this board isn't that way. That's the way we like it and why Frank was getting so many complaints.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat rat"Not sure about others, but if I want drama I can go to another board.  Some of the other boards are known for the * and backbiting. Generally speaking this board isn't that way. That's the way we like it and why Frank was getting so many complaints.

i'm with you.
i got ENOUGH drama in life..... :roll:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

58 Yeoman

I left streetrodstuff when the owner/moderator pulled an April Fool's joke.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

I'll spend days calming down from this.

I feel like a victim.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

:(U)  :(U)  :(U)  :)S(  :)S(  :)S(  :)S(

its not nice to fool with Team Smart :x  :x

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Does this mean it's safe to come out from under the bed  :?:  :?:  :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

unklian

"Humor", that needs to be explained, is seldom effective.    :roll:

Jbird

Quote from: "unklian""Humor", that needs to be explained, is seldom effective.    :roll:

Ok, this blind guy walks into a bar,,,, he sits down at the bar and orders a drink. He has a few drinks as he jokes with the bartender. He gets feeling pretty comfortable and asks her if she wants to hear a blonde joke. The bartender hastily warns him that all four people who would hear the joke  were women, in fact she was blonde and 5'11" tall, the bouncer was also blonde and 6' tall and the two women sitting next to him were blonde and fairly good sized. "Now, do you still want to tell your blonde joke?" she asks him, "Well,... not if I'm gonna have to explain it four times." He answered.    Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance