Need a quadrajet parts chart on your T-shirt?

Started by 58Apache, January 17, 2008, 07:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58Apache

I happen to feel ..that in MY personal opinion, the quadrajet was the best high performance street carb ever made.

So why not an exploded view on your T-shirt?

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/quadrajet/-/pv_design_prod/pg_1/p_storeid.68155244/pNo_68155244/id_13713646/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

wayne petty

that is the best idea for a T shirt i have ever seen....

except for the little boy with his parents at the county fair.. he was reading every t shirt as they spent the day there... until he came upon some one with a regular tee shirt... to which he shouted out... look dad... he has a blank tee shirt one...

since i wear a 6x... i guess i would need a domanator on my shirt...

we could go all over the place... with some photoshop...and the proper ink transfew cartrages for the ink jet printers...    yes they do have them.... and you need special paper for the iron on transfer also..  but it really does work......

if anybody is intrested tell me what cartrage numbers you use and i will try to find the proper numbers to make iron on's...

Land Yacht

I dig it, might have to buy one....  I made something similar with the exploded view of the chevy 348/409.
1965 Impala SS 283/250 -sold- :(
1977 Chevy Caprice -totaled 2005 :(

1999 Chevy S-10 ZR2  Bacon Getter

chimp koose

Neat idea for sure!I bet there would be guys interested in exploded view strombergs .