Grand Rapids Autorama

Started by Bugpac, January 05, 2008, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

Well Dave and myself are planning on going Saturday morning... Hope to see some RRT guys there... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Ohio Blue Tip

I'l be there, have to baby sit Charlie and his TRP.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"Well Dave and myself are planning on going Saturday morning... Hope to see some RRT guys there... :D

You did say you were brining the wife and kids right :?:  Im bringing Sue and sorry but i dont smoke anymore so it cant be a date cause id like to have a non smoker  :lol:
Dave
ps: wheres that email you were gonna forward to me  :?: Im off to the parts store

Bugpac

well i just forwarded it again, i got 3 emails back from you that said they couldn't deliver, did you pay the comcast bill? :lol:

Charlie Chops 1940

Here we go guys. Ready for the races.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bugpac

purplepickup

We've got a family affair this Saturday afternoon (nephew back from Iraq), but I'm going to try to make it up to GR in the morning.  I sure want to see that TRP in person Charlie.
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "purplepickup"We've got a family affair this Saturday afternoon (nephew back from Iraq), but I'm going to try to make it up to GR in the morning.  I sure want to see that TRP in person Charlie.

George. They are open 5 - 10:30 Friday night. They don't open until 11 AM Saturday and Sunday.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!