Progress

Started by kb426, January 06, 2008, 03:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

I have the drivers side door latch rebuilt and installed. I took a movie of it working but I don't have time to post it on youtube or something like that. Not that you guys haven't seen a door latch move anyway. It was pretty poor when I started. Back to the next. If the glass man doesn't get my glass here, Dave may win still. This has been alot more fun than last winter with nothing but dreams going on. I hope I'm not boring anybody with the updates.
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

It's not boring me....I like to watch a project go to completion....( Soo many of mine have not.. :(   )  

Bob.....
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"I have the drivers side door latch rebuilt and installed. I took a movie of it working but I don't have time to post it on youtube or something like that. Not that you guys haven't seen a door latch move anyway. It was pretty poor when I started. Back to the next. If the glass man doesn't get my glass here, Dave may win still. This has been alot more fun than last winter with nothing but dreams going on. I hope I'm not boring anybody with the updates.

Ya and im cheating cause im building a roadster and they dont have side glass..  :idea:  Naw i dont wanna see your * door latch.. :lol: Its just a latch right :?:  Im glad you got it rebuilt though.. Geeze sue just pulled in the drive and its so foggy i cant hardly see her car and im 20 feet away  :?  Lovely michigan weather.
dave :!:  :wink:  :arrow:

kb426

Stupid picture just for Dave. Both sides are done. I haven't been this excited about a project in years. This can't be normal to be happy just because your doors open and close. :lol:
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

Keep the updates coming ,it's nice to see a car come together.Besides I can't seem to get enough of that great color! The local antique auto club has garage tours of members shops for club members and invited guests. I enjoy them more than car shows.I really like a work in progress at least as much as a finished car.

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"Stupid picture just for Dave. Both sides are done. I haven't been this excited about a project in years. This can't be normal to be happy just because your doors open and close. :lol:

Ya Ya just for me :lol: Looks good bill. Door alignment and latching can be a PIA.. You done good..
Dave