Started by enjenjo, January 02, 2008, 07:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Lets do it at 9 pm.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

Oh good, Tone-Loc is going to be at chat.................. :lol:

We'll see! I'll try.................
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Bugpac

* I missed it, I was having to much fun yesterday, First day back at work, had to pump some concrete, All was well till i had to cleanup, Plugged the bastard up sucking the ball back...We got the crap out but it took some removal of some 90's and such.. :twisted:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

GPster

[quote * I missed it, I was having to much fun yesterday, [/quote]                                                                                               Don showed up and I thought it might be to check on you. When you weren't there He was probably hopeing that you had your thumbs in the cookies. Used to be that the "Cookie Monster"s here only followed Denise's where abouts. GPster

Anonymous

Quote from: "slocrow"Oh good, Tone-Loc is going to be at chat.................. :lol:

We'll see! I'll try.................

Which Tone Loc ...the Rapper/Actor????

enjenjo

[quote * I missed it, I was having to much fun yesterday, First day back at work, had to pump some concrete, All was well till i had to cleanup, Plugged the bastard up sucking the ball back...We got the crap out but it took some removal of some 90's and such.. :twisted:[/quote]

Been there. Once had to dump 1300 ft of 5" pipe full of concrete when the pump broke, in 10 degree weather.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.