New camera test

Started by phat46, May 23, 2004, 07:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Today is our (my wife and I) 29th wedding anniversary. We treated ourselves to a decent digital camera. Here's, hopefully, a couple shots i took in the shop a few minutes ago.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "phat46"Today is our (my wife and I) 29th wedding anniversary. We treated ourselves to a decent digital camera. Here's, hopefully, a couple shots i took in the shop a few minutes ago.

========== nice and clean  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

Wha....the king has no clothes!! :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Leon

Maybe a little foggy out? :lol:

phat46

Hmmmm, no pics...it's 4:25 a.m. I posted this yesterday but it didn't show till today, I'll try and fix it after work....

Jimc

Quote from: "phat46"Today is our (my wife and I) 29th wedding anniversary. We treated ourselves to a decent digital camera. Here's, hopefully, a couple shots i took in the shop a few minutes ago.

Very nice photos.
Good for me, I can see "Stealth" photos :lol:
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

phat46

Ha ha, guess i deserve all the smart@zz replies since i seem to dish them out frequently   :D    
I tried to post them again yesterday, but no dice, so i'm givin' up...

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat46"Ha ha, guess i deserve all the smart@zz replies since i seem to dish them out frequently   :D    
I tried to post them again yesterday, but no dice, so i'm givin' up...

Quote from: "phat46"I tried to post them again yesterday, but no dice, so i'm givin' up...

Did you click the "Browse" button under the "Add an Attachment" area on the message post page?  If you do you will see your hard drive directory and all you have to do is pick the picture file then click on "Add Attachment".   There are some limitations on size tho.  It has to be 90 KB or smaller and it has to be less than 550 pixels wide and 500 pixels high.   If it didn't upload, there will be a message at the top of the page telling you why.  When you click "Preview" you can see if the picture uploaded.

Don't give up....you've got us curious now :lol:
George

phat46

Don't give up....you've got us curious now :lol:[/quote]

There..... :lol:

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat46"Today is our (my wife and I) 29th wedding anniversary. We treated ourselves to a decent digital camera.

Happy Anniversary Joe!  What kind of camera did you get?  For me it's hard to imagine not having a digital camera.  I've got at least 3,000 pictures all organized and tucked away.  Lots of memories recorded there.

I like the look of your truck with the short box :D

______

George
George

phat46

Happy Anniversary Joe!  What kind of camera did you get?  For me it's hard to imagine not having a digital camera.  I've got at least 3,000 pictures all organized and tucked away.  Lots of memories recorded there.

I like the look of your truck with the short box :D

______

Thanks George, the cam is a Samsung 420. 4.0 mega pixels 3X optical zoom 12X total. Now i just have to learn how to use it. I've been using my Nikon 35mm for so long I'm still trying to look through the screen to frame a picture on this new one.
The box is 41" long, no good for hauling drywall... :roll: