Congrats 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Congrats Bob!  I've seen some great event coverage from that show.  Looks like a wonderful show.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

rumrumm

Very cool, Bob. Congratulations!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Danimal

Great job, Bob. My boys remember seeing you at Autorama last year for a second. My youngest figures he can reach the peddles in your car because he's about the same height!!

See you Christmas Eve coming down my chimbly!

phat rat

Quote from: "Danimal"Great job, Bob. My boys remember seeing you at Autorama last year for a second. My youngest figures he can reach the peddles in your car because he's about the same height!!

See you Christmas Eve coming down my chimbly!

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

Congrats on the Gary Minor award B :D B, we have about 3 of his, they are always "Unique"!!!

I can't tell what that one is in the photo. My computer has been giving me fits, everytime I click a link or pic, I lock up  :evil:

Debb

Bob K

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Congrats on the Gary Minor award B :D B, we have about 3 of his, they are always "Unique"!!!

I can't tell what that one is in the photo. My computer has been giving me fits, everytime I click a link or pic, I lock up  :evil:

Debb

I can't find the picture that was in the Magazine but here is a pic of the Trophy. I really like this kind of award, it means something when it comes from someone who has been there and done that. Not like a cheesy plaque that the indoor shows give out.

He called it the "CAR I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN MY REARVIEW MIRROR"

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

phat rat

Very cool Bob. The pic you couldn't find is on the first page of this thread. Although it is a bit small.

Bob K

Quote from: "phat rat"Very cool Bob. The pic you couldn't find is on the first page of this thread. Although it is a bit small.

I was looking for the original of the pic that Maggie shot, that is a full size pic.

B :D B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

phat rat

KustomLincolnLady

Very cool, the last one we got from him for the lincoln said the "car I'd most like to hang out with" and had a chrome hanger mounted on wood LOL

we got one with the Pontiac, when it was in primer, it was an old fashioned bug sprayer on a plaque, it said "California Suede" coolest primer award.

I can't remember the other but its was also from the lincoln, robs got so much stuff in the car room i can't find it and i don't remember what that one said